What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Tigers rd9

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Revisited the injuries at the end of the press conference, Kearney played all three down. Guess we’ll see. Can’t see it being a severe sprain in Shaun’s case or he wouldn’t be walking, it’d be up on ice. Isaac apparently popped his shoulder and it went straight back in. Apparently he isn’t worried by it. Blair could possibly be a week or two.

Still early days for all of them, we’ll know after scans

Burns

First Grade
Do all three play in the Denver test? On a huge collision course here with the NZ National team.

sup42

Juniors
Yeah hopefully that early SJ rumor is wrong.

Gerard Beale ran for two minutes in a test Match on that broken leg before it gave out.....

Last edited:
Dr Death, can we win less than half of our remaining games but still make the finals?
On 14 points.
2 byes so really 18 points.

25 round - 9 rounds - 1 bye round = 15 games remaining.

If we assume magic number 28. (Last year was 30)

5 games from 15 to make the 8.

Not the best way to make the 8 and we just make up the numbers if that was our record from here.

But we should see finals this year. :)

Top 4 should be our aim from here.

3rd and 4th in 2017 was 36 points
= so 9/15

2nd was 38 points
= 10/15

1st was 44 points
= 13/15

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
When was that? I heard his return was taking longer than expected. Any news on the length of setback?
oops I just realised how that post reads, I meant he ran in a Test Match....terrible....amended now.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
On 14 points.
2 byes so really 18 points.

25 round - 9 rounds - 1 bye round = 15 games remaining.

If we assume magic number 28. (Last year was 30)

5 games from 15 to make the 8.

Not the best way to make the 8 and we just make up the numbers if that was our record from here.

But we should see finals this year. :)

Top 4 should be our aim from here.

3rd and 4th in 2017 was 36 points
= so 9/15

2nd was 38 points
= 10/15

1st was 44 points
= 13/15

There's only one bye per team this year. That's why there's 25 rounds (24 games played plus 1 bye).

So at the moment we're guaranteed 16 points with 15 games to go.

Because of the one less bye 28 will definitely be enough for top 8. That puts us at 6/15 to hit 28.

There's only one bye per team this year. That's why there's 25 rounds (24 games played plus 1 bye).

So at the moment we're guaranteed 16 points with 15 games to go.

Because of the one less bye 28 will definitely be enough for top 8. That puts us at 6/15 to hit 28.

I did wonder with the all team bye weekend for "State of first senior game and if you arrived in the county before 13 years old" was going to be a 2 point bye weekend.

Last edited: