What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans rd2

Iafeta

Referee
I don't know what to say. That was fun. The spine were really being creative. Sometimes I just wanted them to temper it a little and grind for a period. They're not far off, could've put 50 on them.

Will be interesting to see what happens when we play a good team.

JJ

Immortal
Surprised McIvor isn't cumming all over the desk TBH

Good start but there are stronger teams about

But good to have 4 pts wins are wins

JJ

Immortal
41 offloads, be lucky to get 5 lat year

Really don't know what to make of that , fun to watch but OTT?

I don't know what to say. That was fun. The spine were really being creative. Sometimes I just wanted them to temper it a little and grind for a period. They're not far off, could've put 50 on them.

Will be interesting to see what happens when we play a good team.

Who is our first real challenge?
Raiders (a)
Roosters (a)
Cowboys (h)

With only one game by Raiders, Roosters probably stand out as first test.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
As said, first 2-0 since 2009. But that was a crap season, we beat Manly at Brookie with a Denan Kemp sideline conversion to go 2-0.

Then it was rubbish.

Iafeta

Referee
2009 though was a season I personally believe shouldn't be used in any evaluations. That was the year Sonny was lost to the world. I think it absolutely destroyed the club that year.

JJ

Immortal
At the end of the day we have 4 points, IMO the performances have been good but plenty of room for improvement and plenty of better teams to play - next three games are a decent test but hard to get a line on what Canberra are like

I don't understand all the offloads TBH exciting but a tad disrespectful, for whatever reason I wonder if the players just don't rate the Titans

4 points is all you can hope for, TBH whether they offload, grind, or hang on for grim life I don't mind, wins are wins, dominant, lucky, ugly, pretty they are all worth two points

Blair

Coach
...4 points is all you can hope for, TBH whether they offload, grind, or hang on for grim life I don't mind, wins are wins, dominant, lucky, ugly, pretty they are all worth two points

In a direct opposite of last year the 'we suck' vibe is in the ISP thread.

Early days though.