What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs West/Tigers,ANZ Stadium 7.50pm Friday 10th June

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 your in sublime form tonyt mate im impressed with your posting

Do you like my ideas of where we send em too???

Tyrrell to Newcastle.

Clark to Tigers.

Nielsen to Melbourne.

Oldfield to Manly.

Turner to retire.

Now that's a start Shadow.

I believe Richo could make this happen too.

They can send Siolo out the door too ASAP.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
he is a dud r20 im off to bed mate good night i am not happy becoz we have just too many duds in our team if we dont 1st get rid of clark and tyrrell then our club needs its head read....

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's probably half the duds there we can get rid of.

The year after we can get rid of some of the other duds like McInnes and Gosiewski. I may add Murphy to the list. But I want to see how he goes tomorrow.

Pommy

Coach
Do you like my ideas of where we send em too???

Tyrrell to Newcastle.

Clark to Tigers.

Nielsen to Melbourne.

Oldfield to Manly.

Turner to retire.

Now that's a start Shadow.

I believe Richo could make this happen too.

They can send Siolo out the door too ASAP.

Are you totally unhinged? What are you talking about? Make this happen lol............

Rabbits20

Immortal
he is a dud r20 im off to bed mate good night i am not happy becoz we have just too many duds in our team if we dont 1st get rid of clark and tyrrell then our club needs its head read....

We will talk tomorrow after the match Shadow I hope win/lose or draw.

Good night mate.

It makes me boil sometimes.

Novas for Tyrrell.

Tigpies for Clark

Turner to retire.

Nielsen to Storm.

Oldfield to Manly.

Siolo to I don't care where lol.

Try to sleep Shadow. I'm on a role tonight mate. I am worked up a bit Shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'll probably be fired up tomorrow night too I reckon.

We will talk tomorrow night Shadow even if we lose.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 my wish would be to sign segeyaro,get teo back, get dwalkz back home and then get rid of cam the turtle,tyrrell,clark,oldfield,neilsen,murphy,gosiewski,and aaron gray and then with a few $'s left buy 2 more players,buy one back and buy one forward with real 1st grade experience...we are so far behind the broncs and cowboys its ludicris

Pommy

Coach
oi r20 my wish would be to sign segeyaro,get teo back, get dwalkz back home and then get rid of cam the turtle,tyrrell,clark,oldfield,neilsen,murphy,gosiewski,and aaron gray and then with a few $'s left buy 2 more players,buy one back and buy one forward with real 1st grade experience...we are so far behind the broncs and cowboys its ludicris

So a player not in the code who just signed a new deal to stay out of the code and a player who takes drugs and asked for a transfer to a bitter rival. FUG ME.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow in the other thread RortersRule2 is asking you if the NRL handed us the premiership.

It is RortersRule2 Shadow. Trust me.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I think we could get Segeyaro and Te'o.

Don't think Dylan will come back unfortunately.

We've slipped so much unfortunately. Other teams are recruiting well and we are shite in that department.

Your forgot Turner lol.

It seems it's doing your head in like me lol.

alien

Referee
Alien has logged off Shadow as he knows he can't match that.

Lol, I didn't log off. My setting is set to invisible, remember? I guess we just don't agree 100% when it comes to McInnes. I am glad Cook is on the interchange. Hopefully he comes on with around 10 mins before halftime. His quick dummy half runs will be most effective when the opposition tires.