What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds merchandise

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great to see a merchandise stall at the WARL finals yesterday. They had loads of stuff for sale and even had some old Perth Reds SL gear (apparently quite literally found in the back of the cupboard!). Snagged myself a SL jersey and two balls for 50 bucks!

Nuke

Staff member
I saw it, but given my traditionalist stance during the ARL-SuperLeague war, there was no way I was going to spend any money on SuperLeague merchandise!

I realise that these items were left over from 14yrs ago, but I think it'd be interesting to see a comparison of sales if there were original style Western Reds jerseys on sale as well as SuperLeague Perth Reds jerseys.

Good on those who picked up a bargain yesterday, and good on the WARL for getting more of the old Reds gear back into circulation.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Great to see a merchandise stall at the WARL finals yesterday. They had loads of stuff for sale and even had some old Perth Reds SL gear (apparently quite literally found in the back of the cupboard!). Snagged myself a SL jersey and two balls for 50 bucks!

What a bargain.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yep , considering I've seen Perth SL jerseys on Ebay for $200, $30 a time was a bargain! Some where even player worn jerseys. Agree Nuke not our finest hour but a little piece of history, even if it is dark history!

The kids Reds mod balls were bargain at $10, I'd just paid $24 at Rebel sports for a plain one!

Hopefully the WARL will get an online shop one day.

nadera78

Juniors
If they've got some gear left over then perhaps selling them officially on ebay or such like might be a good idea? One way to get wider exposure and a bit of cash from some people outside of WA. I'd be interested.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh would be good but I know it is not a priority for them at the moment from a staff resource point of view. One day!

In the mean time the Red Army will soon be selling stuff on ebay so keep your eyes open for that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
WA Red Army now has 3 designs of cap available for the bargain price of $15 each. Red with black trim, Black with Red trim and logo and all Red. Will be available via Ebay shortly.

6123565177_4943afb4a0.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cheers, yes they are pretty smart! Hopefully we sell some to pay for the stubby holders and "Bring Back the Reds" bumper stickers we want to do next!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Cheers mate, you are our first ever customer! There's a claim to fame to tell the grandkids in years to come :)

Nuke

Staff member
2008. It should have the Centenary Of Rugby League badge on it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
We now have 3 cap designs to choose from - all red - black&red - red with black trim. Ebay store coming shortly and we trying to get some other merchandise ready for its launch

310905_10150376313365987_14860750986_10004388_533539499_n.jpg