What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds v Windsor Wolves - Round 6

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another big game on Sunday. A 3 point win will see us go up to 3rd place, a loss could see us slip to 7th place. Should be a great game against one of the best clubs in the comp. Can't wait for 3pm Sunday. The lads will need plenty of vocal support to get over the Wolves so bring along your best voices!

Alehana

Juniors
Another big game on Sunday. A 3 point win will see us go up to 3rd place, a loss could see us slip to 7th place. Should be a great game against one of the best clubs in the comp. Can't wait for 3pm Sunday. The lads will need plenty of vocal support to get over the Wolves so bring along your best voices!

Cant wait to heckle the other team....

mxlegend99

Referee
Windsor Wolves are playing like sh*t.

Joe Williams & Richie Williams in the same team is just pathetic.

mxlegend99

Referee
I know that.... that's why i was asking who plays in it?

Where are the team rosters? Our website totally neglects the Jim Beam Cup team.

Alehana

Juniors
Hutch Maivai, wasn't he playing in the SL like last year, whats he doing in a second tier comp.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh he played for Hull FC. Was absolutely terrible though so not surprised to see him in the lower leagues!

Alehana

Juniors
oh really, hahah, that's terrible for him, hero to zero. But is he good relative to this league

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Isaac Thomas's wife was on 92.9 this mornin she called through on last calls or wateva they call it and gave the game on the weekend a good plug! they asked who the stars of the team where and she said Isaac! bit biased i thought haha

she made a good comment though about the Reds being the only football code from Perth thats been winning lately!!!

Roland

Juniors
Windsor Wolves JBC has 4 players that have played first grade. The captain Lee Hopkins played more than 150 games in NRL and English super league but I think he is out injured at the moment.

They also have half back Craig Trindall who played some NRL in 2006 for the Panthers, Jason Wrigley, a prop who played a few for the Panthers in 2005 and the other prop Tito Nuimata, played 1 game for Parramatta in 1996.

Nuimata has been in the combined JBC team for 4 years running, Wrigley was in it last year and winger, Dan Randall was in it for last 2 years.

Trindall was the NSW Residents in 2001 and 2006.

Alehana

Juniors
on ya isaac wife, great plug, hopefully few more come down.. true about the winning bit ay, but afl isn't a real game is it?

maple_69

Bench
I imagine Jaye Marleitner is in the JBC team mx...He was our future saviour in 06 captaining the U20s premiership then fell off the face of the planet. But I notice he's still contracted to Penrith. So I assume this is where he is playing.

Latest posts