What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Rugby League’s Trip to Kalgoorlie

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lee who are you referring to? Sounds like a strong call out for help for the Titans which i thought would have been a good thing? I guess ultimately it would be nice to see a paid jnr development officer for the Goldfields and maybe if the IC throws more money WA's way that might eventuate?

I have yet to be involved in any amateur sporting set up without a lot of internal crap TBH, remember BARLA well and the nightmare that was for many years! I put it down to passionate people who put alot of their own time and resources into a club/code and then feel they aren't being appreciated or empowered and eventually give it away or get the hump. See it all the time sadly and not sure there is an easy answer. Chuck in the whole cityvregion chip on peoples shoulders and it gets even worse!

Latest posts