What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA v NSW

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wow NSW have a really good bowling line up

Clark
Bollinger
Cameron
Copeland
O'Keefe

and missing is....
Hazlewood
Starc

How do they lose matches again?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wow NSW have a really good bowling line up

Clark
Bollinger
Cameron
Copeland
O'Keefe

and missing is....
Hazlewood
Starc

How do they lose matches again?

because Hauritz will bowl

and you left out Steve Smith, he generally goes pretty well at this level

yappy

Bench
Shield
Clark (c)
Bollinger
Cameron
Khawaja
Hauritz
Henriques
Hughes
Copeland
Maddinson
Nevill
Jaques
S Smith

Don't see no SOK in the line up. Bit dirty that Rohrer isn't there but Henriques is too. Could well mean Copeland is 12th man which is just f**ked! Certainly long in bowling, but a bit short in the batting.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hauritz strikes again! I just pray they don't leave Copeland out again, that would be a travesty.

The Joker

Juniors
I would think Henriques will be 12th man. Doesn't make sense to drop anyone else besides Hauritz. Little suprised Peter Forrest hasn't been named in the Shield game, still his form this year has been pretty ordinary.

yappy

Bench
Henriques will play or else we're batting Nevill at 6 with Hauritz, Clark, Cameron, Copeland and Doug to follow. - Ain't going to happen.

Hauritz could be the 12th man, but it isn't the WACA of old, they'll need someone to hold up an end. I hope it's Cameron to drop out, but after playing Aus A that's unlikely. Copeland will make way unless Clark realises that he's holding back a guy who could be playing Tests very soon.

The Joker

Juniors
You're probably right. Makes it more bewildering that they didn't include Rohrer or Forrest in the squad and leave Henriques out altogether given the rest of the bowling talent. I really don't want Copeland to miss out.

yappy

Bench
Marsh brings up his 50 to give the Sandgropers the edge at the 20 over mark, 3/103 to 2/88. Hughes got a good 47.

Smith and Maddinson to re-start the NSW innings.

The Joker

Juniors
I expect Smith will be given the green light to go nuts from the first ball of the 2nd innings. Could get ugly for WA