What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade and the lefties.

So many tries and line breaks being scored against our left side especially the last month.

I don't think at the moment Flanno has the answers.

Apparently great news regarding Wade Graham.

Just read on zero tackle no major damage.

Saying he could be available again as early as this week.

Which I find hard to believe.

Not so good for Taga.

He has a slight tear to his calf.

We might have seen the last of him this season.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I still can't work Chad out.

He had a great year at the warriors and came to us with that bit of "spark". This year he seems to have lost his way a little. I'm happy to see how he goes in the first half of the season next year but if he still seems to have plateaued out then it might be time to unleash our very own Nathan Cleary

Frenzy.

Immortal
I still can't work Chad out.

He had a great year at the warriors and came to us with that bit of "spark". This year he seems to have lost his way a little. I'm happy to see how he goes in the first half of the season next year but if he still seems to have plateaued out then it might be time to unleash our very own Nathan Cleary

Maybe Snoop but I must comment Nath folded under pressure a bit on the weekend.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Maybe Snoop but I must comment Nath folded under pressure a bit on the weekend.

By far the worst game I've seen from the kid. He is only human after all. That dummy half error was not the Cleary I've watched but as you say pressure takes its toll on the best of us.

Latest posts