What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham - Origin

Big Bloke

Juniors
Origin is still a quite some time away but I have two questions regarding Wade Graham.

(1) Do you think he'll be chosen in the 17 for game 1?
(2) Is he captain material and if so, is this series too soon?

Pundapat

Juniors
Do I think he should be picked in the 17? Absolutely. Will Laurie Daley probably pick josh bloody Jackson to start instead? Probably.
Wade should be a walk in to the starting 13, he got there in game 3 last year and didn't look out of place at all. I think he is captain material for sure, although if that does happen it won't be for a few years yet

snout

First Grade
Theyll pick him to continue to do the job of unsettling cronk.

Which means cronk gets more practice and awareness of working the situation out.

Which undermines what Flanno has done to nullify Cronk when we play them.

f**k SOO off.

The concept was for the 80's.

Quigs

Immortal
The big question is .... is Wadey adult enough. They only want adults now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Agree wiff ya snout, SOO is just a distraction that brings out the psuedo rugby league fans for 3 games of "I don't care who wins, lets hope our player(s) don't get injured"

Daley I'll give you the tip.

Graham is killing it and very consistent.

You'll never drop him from the team.

Pick him in the run on side and as Captain.

I'll back his form to anyone you may be thinking about for the job.

Oh and he likes thumping Cronk. Do you need someone to keep him quiet?

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder if they will still be playing the Geyer - Wally stoush on all the promos on continuous replay and then suspend any player that attempts a bitchslap or over vigorously pushes an opponent.

cb4

First Grade
Graham will be lucky to make the bench.
Cordner will be captain and plays Wades spot.
Jackson will be on the right and JDB or Merrin at Lock.
Bench will be 2 props and the other lock.
Then a Utility.
Cant see him being an auto pick.

Stake Removed

First Grade
A coach who knows the game would pick Graham, but this is Daley, the guy last year who promised Farah is position before start of season.

Daley is looking at picking close to 4 fullbacks in this years team, QLD must love him, and if Daley picks Pearce game over.

Ironically Flanno would make great origin coach but dont want to see that for year, he has more titles to win here

Quigs

Immortal
Gee does Daley really have a say? And here is me been thunking for years that the Channel Nein team lead by Gus actually picked the SOO squad.

They actually got Daley the gig as coach didn't they?

Well I'll be.