What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham - Origin

coolumsharkie

Referee
Probably Quigs, it's Gus's 10 to 9 plan.

Win one lose 10. They will pick Peirce over BBQ and Cordner over Graham.

Well we can hope so at least.

Quigs

Immortal
I honestly feel sorry for the Sharky Players but my selfish wish is that none of our blokes get picked.

You only have to listen to all the commentary teams yabbering on. There must be at least 80 blokes in line for selection and throw in maybe 30 smokies.

wibble

Bench
I know he has been "retired" from rep football, but Gallen, along with Lewis and Graham, would have smoked the NSW, QLD, or Australian back row (well, minus Gallen from those teams) over the last few years.

Easily the best back row in the game, and all three could still represent. There is every chance none of them will, which will help us short term.

southland

Juniors
Watching Cordoner play last night I was struck with the similarities to Wade Graham. Pity they both play on the left side. Cordoner/Graham second row for NSW would be ideal...

MilkShark

First Grade
Watching Cordoner play last night I was struck with the similarities to Wade Graham. Pity they both play on the left side. Cordoner/Graham second row for NSW would be ideal...
Except boredner can't kick which instantly makes Graham more valuable.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Graham can play lock. Cordner can play lock. Frizzel can play lock.

Thats ya best 3 backrowers in the same team.

Graham will be selected.

ghoti

Bench
Cordner, Jackaon, Merrin and Frizell would all be in front of him imo...Fifita, Woods, Tamou and Klemmer as the likely prop rotation leaves one bench spot for Manly's most recent back signing so Graham misses out.

Stake Removed

First Grade
NSW need to remember that Graham marks Cronk so well and puts huge pressure on him, also runs great lines with Maloney.

But NSW will go with the Roosters of course

Inferno

Coach
Graham can play lock. Cordner can play lock. Frizzel can play lock.

Thats ya best 3 backrowers in the same team.

Graham will be selected.

Those three are streets ahead of any other backrowers in the state.
Cordner, Jackaon, Merrin and Frizell would all be in front of him imo...Fifita, Woods, Tamou and Klemmer as the likely prop rotation leaves one bench spot for Manly's most recent back signing so Graham misses out.

Merrin couldn't make the side last year and Graham is the only one of those 4 that regularly plays 80mins. Throw in a decent kicking and passing game. Plus his ability to smash Cronk every time he plays against him.

He'll be there for sure.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I'd have Jackson on the bench....maybe. I actually have Finucane ahead of him but he plays under the radar down in Mexico.

I've got Merrin at Jenny Craig's

DJShaksta

First Grade
Merrin and Jackson should be nowhere near origin.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd have Jackson on the bench....maybe. I actually have Finucane ahead of him but he plays under the radar down in Mexico.

I've got Merrin at Jenny Craig's
Merrin is a fuggen plodder.
Can't be long before Sally wakes up

Weaponhead

Coach
I don't get the fascination with Jackson at origin level. Small, no skill, no impact, tackles ok.

Merrin does nothing at origin level. Can't tackle.

Frizzel looks good as a power runner. Cordner hits holes and will make tough runs. Graham has good skills and competes.

Personally, I would have Cordner on the right edge outside Pearce (they will pick Pearce), Graham left edge outside Maloney. Frizzel at lock with simple instructions to run hard. NSW need to win the middle and look for holes with second rowers and centres running straight. They have tried slow block plays for years and been eaten up easily. Must go through them to win.

Marchad

Juniors
I'm glad the rep selectors don't like us because we could be down quite a few players.
Graham
Fifita
Bird
Holmes
Bakuya
Prior
Brailey
Leutele

Latest posts