What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wado appreciation.

carinashark

First Grade
Wade has has gone up a few levels in the last couple of seasons. I remember the try he scored against us when he was at Penrith and thought he would look good in our colours. After a few seasons of one out stuff, ugh. He is back in form ( I hope Flanno can take some credit here) and at the SSO level.Now the player he always could have been and seems to have picked up a bit of speed as well. The skill he bought with him from 5/8 make him a real weapon close to the line with his kicking . He is scoring try's and setting up others. Thanks Wade for staying a Shark.

chewsta

First Grade
Agree with all of this mate. Having Maloney distributing the ball to him and crisp service from DH has given him that extra few seconds before the line to work with. Which has made a world of difference to his game, especially his kicking game.
Got to also give a huge wrap to his defence. He is regularly crunching merkins out there too.

Madsharkie

First Grade
He's a legend and next official leader of the club (assuming no silly mishaps!). Love the way he's hurting blokes this year. Kinda like Prior was last year...

carinashark

First Grade
I should have mentioned his defence. Been very good at home and SSO. He gets up fast when he has to and seems to have done a lot of work on who he has to tackle. Will make a fine long term captain