What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wales v Italy RLWC qualifier

The Irish Facebook page was claiming the Russian embassy was given 500 tickets. Have to assume they didn't use too many of them.

langpark

First Grade
I don't think this is a bad result, especially for Italy.
yeah it's not bad, and tickets were 10eu at both matches don't forget, so it's not like it was free admission like it often is for other international matches at this level.

The RLEF article also states 200 Welsh fans travelled over for the match, which I'm pretty sure was an exaggeration. From what I heard and saw it looked more like 50, which is still impressive.

Last Week

Bench
yeah it's not bad, and tickets were 10eu at both matches don't forget, so it's not like it was free admission like it often is for other international matches at this level.

The RLEF article also states 200 Welsh fans travelled over for the match, which I'm pretty sure was an exaggeration. From what I heard and saw it looked more like 50, which is still impressive.

I find that hard to believe. Even if it were only 50. But I'm pessimistic. I hope I'm wrong, 50 Welshman, passionate about their international rugby league team. It's a dream.

geordie_saint

Juniors
I find that hard to believe. Even if it were only 50. But I'm pessimistic. I hope I'm wrong, 50 Welshman, passionate about their international rugby league team. It's a dream.

My daughter was in hospital during this game and I ended up watching the Eng vs NZ game with a South Walesian who supports South Wales Ironmen. He mentioned a fair few of his mates had gone across for the game in a big group. I think you are wrong.

Evil Homer

Staff member
My daughter was in hospital during this game and I ended up watching the Eng vs NZ game with a South Walesian who supports South Wales Ironmen. He mentioned a fair few of his mates had gone across for the game in a big group. I think you are wrong.
Added to this the North Wales Crusaders fans are among the best in the sport, their away support can sometimes outnumber the home fans against some of the smaller League 1 clubs. Wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them had made the trip to Italy.

Latest posts