What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wales v Jamaica

16-all draw.

Maybe two Americas teams should be in the WC after all.

But then again it was pretty much a home game for "Jamaica".

langpark

First Grade
Good score, but as ECT alluded to, I don't think there was a single domestic player in this Jamaica side, and some of those guys were whiter than a bottle of milk.

1178 was the crowd, not a bad turnout. £10 was the admission fee, hopefully some of that money finds its way into grassroots development in Jamaica.

langpark

First Grade
I can't help but wonder why Wales didn't play Aus this weekend instead of Jamaica. Surely Aus could have used the warm up match as well.

roughyedspud

Coach
I can't help but wonder why Wales didn't play Aus this weekend instead of Jamaica. Surely Aus could have used the warm up match as well.

the aussies only landed in the country yesterday afternoon,likewise the kiwis..

interestingly..the kiwis flew the "other way"..via LA TO LONDON..why do i feel thats a tougher flight?

image.jpg

kiwileaguefan

Juniors

Wales have a big game against Italy next week, why risk going into that game on the back of a 60 point thrashing?

It sounded like Wales had issues holding the ball going off the WRL live twitter feed...

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade

Wales have a big game against Italy next week, why risk going into that game on the back of a 60 point thrashing?

Fair point I meant it more from a promotion point of view I guess. Would have been nice to see the biggest names in the game play in Wales again.

Arucard

Juniors
Good score, but as ECT alluded to, I don't think there was a single domestic player in this Jamaica side, and some of those guys were whiter than a bottle of milk.

1178 was the crowd, not a bad turnout. £10 was the admission fee, hopefully some of that money finds its way into grassroots development in Jamaica.

? I don't get it. Does that make me not Cook Island anymore because I'm white?

Last edited:

roughyedspud

Coach
thanks for just agreeing with me..

3/5 would constitute not all the biggest names being aussies

Top 5/6 would probably be..

Thurston
Sam burgess
Cam smith
Greg inglis
Shaun johnson
James graham