What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker

otori

Juniors
Hey guys. Knights fan but from up this way and was wondering what happened to Shannon Walker? I remember he played a few games for you blokes and then dropped off the map. There were big raps in the paper about him so I'm interested in what he's doing etc?

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
2nd thread on him in a week or so. Pretty much has had an injury interrupted season and i heard it was because of hamstring problems.

Smith Machine

Juniors
I watched him play yesterday against south logan in the Qld cup. Apparently he has scored 8 tries in 9 matches. But he still was not involved in the game. I think he is not a 100% fit. He doesnt' fully stride out like he used too. I hope he gets back to full fitness because he was an absolute freak in attack. His defence though needs a lot of work.

Latest posts