What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker's on

simmo05

Bench
It would be unfortunate, but should the team fail to reach the 8, who would we be chasing as the new coach? I would want the gimp to be gone by year end to catch the bounce. I really like the walkers, but im not a coach. What do you blokes reckon? Des would be fantastic!

Shredder

Juniors
Des would be my preference, with Folkes as General Manager.

Its my view that its not the coach but the system. Penrith have done some impressive things since Gus took over. And I liked the way they got rid of Cleary so quickly when he looked "tired"

Folkes has always impressed me with his no excuses attitude and he has form with us as well.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I've said this before but I'm willing to give JT until mid season before I cast judgement. He has no excuses this year and is in a position to get into the top 8. A pass mark for me is getting there. I don't care how it looks, we just need to get there.

Tiger05

First Grade
BrotherJim - I agree with you but a lot can go wrong and I'm not sure what happens if for instance Tedesco gets injured at a critical point in the season.

BrotherJim05

Bench
BrotherJim - I agree with you but a lot can go wrong and I'm not sure what happens if for instance Tedesco gets injured at a critical point in the season.

A lot can go wrong but a good coach has contingency plans for such events. Tedesco is irreplaceable but I'm hoping JT hasn't based all our attacking plays off the back of him.

Just a thought, if Tedesco did get injured I reckon the best player to replace him would be Moses. I don't think anyone else has the speed and ball skills capable of filling that gap

simmo05

Bench
Not many teams can withstand the loss of their best player. I think the thing going right in our favor this season is that they are all playing for contracts. Taylor has zero excuses this time. If they are not in the 8 by r13 he needs to go