What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmsley

BBTB

Juniors
So ?????
It's not about then it's about now.
Out running St George players is hardly a great feat in itself and you wouldn't need a lot of speed to do it.
Did he do anything remotely like that in 2017?
No he didn't....Mcfunknuckle had him playing as an extra forward. Running the ball up out of trouble..Then we had Widdop going to Nightingale wing nine times out of ten.How do u think Mr.Slow scored as many fall over the line tries.

Crush

Coach
No he didn't....Mcfunknuckle had him playing as an extra forward. Running the ball up out of trouble..Then we had Widdop going to Nightingale wing nine times out of ten.How do u think Mr.Slow scored as many fall over the line tries.
This is the only post you have made outside of the 'we need speed' thread and you still used it to bag nightingale!
Thats 20 posts since joining to bag nightingale.
You certainly are passionate about your dislike for nightingale. Calling him Mr. SLOW now. Wow, some people....

dragonssamy61

First Grade
This is the only post you have made outside of the 'we need speed' thread and you still used it to bag nightingale!
You certainly are passionate about your dislike for nightingale. Calling him Mr. SLOW now. Wow, some people....

Crush
It vas back but instead of widdop it's nightys turn.
It will be someone eles soon.

BBTB

Juniors

BBTB

Juniors
I'll comment as many times as I like. Also wherever I like..This is an open forum gerkoff..
If you my man or woman..want me to shut up about Nightingale. Because you no I'm right on the mark,Just ask nicely..haha..