What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War At The Shore DVD Coverage - (Paying Job)

mattystans000

Juniors
It’s midway through the AMNRL season and the WAR AT THE SHORE is only four weeks away. On this forum I know there are a few players in the AMNRL comp, just to make things easier could they list themselves on this thread or another. I also know there are a few people who attend the matches and would like to know who they are too.

This plea goes out to anyone who is going to the War at the Shore, could anyone, either player or attendee, set up a camera (with a person recording) to record all six matches at the War at the Shore, either video tape or (preferably) DVD format. I’d be willing to pay $20 to $35 via ebay. I know this is a big ask but I’m sure someone can pull it off or knows of a group that can. (Not sure but I don't think there's anyone stopping you from recording a match)

In the long term I hope this could lead to attendee season coverage of the AMNRL competition (an estimate of prob. $40 to $55 job). If anyone is interested please get back to me a.s.a.p. @ mattystans000@hotmail.com.

Loser

Juniors
The Knights new website has a media gallery where you can download a podcast of edited game highlights. The new website is not up tonight for some reason. You'll have to keep checking for the site to come on again

Tomahawk

Staff member
The War at The Shore is going to be taped this year.

Also I know the Axeman are raping all their home matches. Spinner can give you more information on that.

mattystans000

Juniors
Great to see the foresight of people to go and tape the big week, and the efforts of the Axemen.

How is The War at The Shore going to be distributed (if it is going to be distributed)?

spinnerhowland

Juniors
All teh Axemen games are taped.
The home games are decent quality and we are working on trying to get some of it on the web.
The away games are done with a small video camera and I use it mainly for games stats etc. Not really good quality to enjoy the game.
Every visiting coach will get a copy of our home game match.

Loser

Juniors
The Knights have 3 imports.
We do have alot of foreign born players though but being New York what do you expect.

Tomahawk

Staff member
The Bulls have 2 imports and Dave Niu and Marcus Vassilakopoulos. The rest are all American players.