What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warl website

albert

Juniors
What does everyone think of the new WARL website? I tried to click on WARL clubs and it came up with WARL premiers(WTF). Trying to read there articles is a nightmare (if you can "catch"the link) thoughts people.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looks really good, much more modern than the old one. Same set up as the WA Reds website. Content and links need work. They should have all the clubs logos along the top so you can click and go to that clubs website. WARL are always keen to get feedback so email them improvement suggestions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
email them suggestions. No GT they don't have anyone really other than a couple of volunteers. Something I keep on at them to improve. Websites are now the main marketing and information portal and the WARL def need to improve this side of the operation.

BDGS

Bench
Looks good to me. Has a mobile version now as well, not sure if it did before.

My apologies, I didn't realise they upgraded the website duh! Yes it does look superb with the club logos moving across the top. Sweet.

bennySW

Juniors
cant polish a turd, the web developer has just ctrl c and then ctrl v from the reds website. still no regular updates to a state wide competition.

Okay sounds like i'm having another dig @ the WARL (deffinately not !!) Pointing to the developers @ Nasyana Websites, jump on there website and see the work they do. same sh1t different wording. anyone can be a web developer with a copy and paste. Its the smarter to come up with different designs and eye catching (i wanta come back to here web)

On the other hand (i'm not certain if the WARL have the running of the web) they did in the past, but depending on the package and back end what WARL have been given if they cant update it then we are back to the way we started, if not I hope we can continuous updates to a competition we love to play / support / be involved with somehow.

Give me $10,000 to develop a website and it would be eye catching and updated for the news of WA Rugby league interested parties.

Saying that I’m in the middle of creating a website for the south west warriors. Like to see and here some feedback when that’s done.

PR – Deffinately need the WARZONE link in there somewhere, more updates here than the WARL & Reds Website combined, and the source of my information.

JG – Don’t expect it (like last year) not till Round 6 we’ll see something from a ladder’s perspection.

cant polish a turd, the web developer has just ctrl c and then ctrl v from the reds website. still no regular updates to a state wide competition.

Okay sounds like i'm having another dig @ the WARL (deffinately not !!) Pointing to the developers @ Nasyana Websites, jump on there website and see the work they do. same sh1t different wording. anyone can be a web developer with a copy and paste. Its the smarter to come up with different designs and eye catching (i wanta come back to here web)

On the other hand (i'm not certain if the WARL have the running of the web) they did in the past, but depending on the package and back end what WARL have been given if they cant update it then we are back to the way we started, if not I hope we can continuous updates to a competition we love to play / support / be involved with somehow.

Give me $10,000 to develop a website and it would be eye catching and updated for the news of WA Rugby league interested parties.

Saying that I’m in the middle of creating a website for the south west warriors. Like to see and here some feedback when that’s done.

PR – Deffinately need the WARZONE link in there somewhere, more updates here than the WARL & Reds Website combined, and the source of my information.

JG – Don’t expect it (like last year) not till Round 6 we’ll see something from a ladder’s perspection.
TEN GRAND? I'd want golden bells and whistles for that lol! My own business website is professionally done and cost me only $800! lol

bennySW

Juniors
Speak to Nasyana Websites and thats what they charge for Web Development and a few other fancy sh1t as seen on the WARL website (requested a quote from them based on the Reds Rugby Page)

Yeah I'm the same G.T. around $500 - $1000 all you need to pay to get business coming thru from ya web.

Secretsharkbour

Juniors
anyone know where on the WARL site i can find ladders for the Jnrs, as it is coming up to rnd 9 it would be interesting to see where the boys are at?

bennySW

Juniors
Speaking of websites Benny!

Hey Swampy, lost count how often i've asked certain people for the website information for the SWWRLC dont seem to be interested, I've had the templated completed at the beginning of the year....

Thanks for the updates from the team.. the year of the Warrior in WA.

Swamp

Juniors
Hey Swampy, lost count how often i've asked certain people for the website information for the SWWRLC dont seem to be interested, I've had the templated completed at the beginning of the year....

Thanks for the updates from the team.. the year of the Warrior in WA.
No worries Benny, perhaps I can be of some service to you. PM me when you can.

Swamp

Latest posts