What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm up this weekend.

Bluebag

Juniors
For any or all football fans this weekend there are no NRL games but just a piece of history with the Newtown Jets taking on the Melbourne storm at Henson Park on Saturday March 6 at 5pm.

I post this here as in the past a number of sharks fans have enjoyed a day at Henson and this will be the first time in 21 years the Jets have taken on a first grade side so our unbeaten record in this area is impressive. :) :)

I hope to many football fans here on Saturday as a warm up to the season proper. Yes you can still enjoy a beer on the hill and a BBQ at Henson and if you so like a sing along and the sneak preview of the Jets club song as sung by Frenzal Rhomb(they are good boys to record this in their own unimitable style.)

Sharkie73

Bench
They both sound good, it would be just what the Doctor ordered for the game at the moment :clap: :clap:

imasharkie

Coach
I always liked the jets, matter of fact when I lived in sydney I went to a few of there games because I worked in Camperdown. So enjoy the moment Bluebag.

SirShire

First Grade
My dad's family all lived in the working class Marrickville years ago, and he has always barracked for them. Loves them to death, and he can't wait for this one!

Should be a good game. I wonder if any of the NZ talent that we are seeing now are Jets that have gone through the feeder club??!