What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warrior 1995-1996 Games....

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Hey,

I have been searching for a while for Warriors 1995 & 1996 matches on video. I am really keen on getting my hands on some especially the warriors first match in 1995 with all the pre match coverage etc.

So if you have anything on tape and can dub it or just want to sell it I am very willing to pay you for your efforts and even supply the tapes for you if you are dubbing them etc.

Please help me end a 2 year search!

Cheers.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Oh well, SKY TV don't even hold the rights to the games and TVNZ does and has put a copyright on them so they cannot be put on VHS and sold.
Bastards.

tHe_MaC said:
Oh well, SKY TV don't even hold the rights to the games and TVNZ does and has put a copyright on them so they cannot be put on VHS and sold.
Bastards.

:cry: Gutted as i would have liked to get my hands on some of the older games as well.

I'll never forget Syd Eru's chip and chase against the Rabbitohs at the SFS back in 95 :D

Latest posts