What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
Welcome to the Warriors 2006 team thread.

so far.

At the process we possibly looking for a couple of non Kiwis, as they hard to find around the boards.

warriors3.gif

Warriors 2006 Team

1 KeepingtheFaith
2 Jonb
3 Harko
4 Jesbass
5 Murphdogg1
6 Esoj
7 No7fan
8 warrior_soul
9 Robster (c)
10 Go_the_doggies
13 Flamincho
14 Corbin
19 Pink
20 zaibatsu

Warriors f7s Goals

First Goal: The imedate goal is to get a solid team in for the pvp competition in novemeber. The idea will be to achieve an invite for the forums 7s comp in 2006.

Second Goal: Once the team is in the comp we will need to focus on getting the 5 posts in each round. the idea is that we will aim to do this for the first 12 rounds of the season to build a solid platform. This require lots of teamwork as getting the 5 posts in each week is a big challenge

Third Goal: To the win the comp. once the base has been laid over the first half of the competition the aim is to make the playoffs and win the comp. with the work done early in the year we as a team should have good solid depth and exeperince.

The aim of this team is to unite kiwi and warriors fans together by playing in the forum 7s competition. Nothing beats kiwi pride and we will give to the aussies and show that kiwis are good enough to take them on with our own largely kiwi based team. The road ahead is a tough one but together we can do it. we may not win every game but with heart and determination we can be competitive and once in the playoffs anything is possible. thats it for now I look forward to meeting you all and giving the pvp tournament a good shake in novemeber

----
So please put your name down if your intersted, GO THE WARRIORS!! :D

Robster

Bench
Pleased to annouce the signing of Zaibatsu played for souths last season, but didn't get a game, so he is yet to make his debut in f7s.

team so far
1 zaibatsu
2 Jonb
6 Esoj
7 No7fan
9 Robster (c)
11 Dragon_psa
10 Toddybyrne82
19 Pink

Esoj

Juniors
I wrote those. come on this is your chance to be involved with a great team and meet lots of other warriors fans and league crazy people

no7fan

Juniors
Hi guys, I'm the same as you Harko, never done this type of stuff before, but i'm up for the challenge.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congrats guys, here are the details for round 1 of PVP 2005...

Round 1
Kicks off: Sunday 30 October
Fulltime: Wednesday 9 November (9pm Syd time)
Game A
Warriors v Newcastle

Game B
Krows v Eels

Game C
Covell v Bluebags

Game D
Bears v Dragons

Full details: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/pvp.asp

JonyB

Juniors
just to announce myself, I'm a kiwi rookie and will be playing for the Warrior in the pvp and 2006, willow have you got the tab odds for this rounds match's?

Robster

Bench
WARRIORS LINE UP FOR FIRST GAME OF THERE 2nd TRY OUT in the PVP

2 JonyB
3 Harko
5 Murphdogg1
6 Esoj (vc)
7 No7fan

Bench
9 Robster
10 Toddybyrne82

Robster

Bench
apart from the 7 players based on experince all bewteen them have a total experince of two games :) go you rookies :D

Corbin

Juniors
Hey guys

Just been recruited to play for the warriors and i am quite excitied!

I have a 1 game experience with the Sydney Roosters last season until i dropped out due to RU and Skool.

Although i am looking forward to be with other kiwis for a change!

Go Warriors!

Robster

Bench
Great stuff boys, 5 posters and 7 days to go to fulltime :D this time last year we only managed 2 players to post when fulltime came along, 2006 is looking more tasty :)