What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Front Row

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I feel like he would have the potential to undermine everything that we are trying to fix as a club. I dont know if I'd wanna take that chance personally but I can understand if they did considering the fact we have no x factors in the front row.

JJ

Immortal
I feel like he would have the potential to undermine everything that we are trying to fix as a club. I dont know if I'd wanna take that chance personally but I can understand if they did considering the fact we have no x factors in the front row.
hmmm, by fix you mean eliminating off loading and denting the line with hit ups?

JJ

Immortal
No. Talking about off field mate. I mentioned I can understand why they would sign him considering he has x factor
yeah, I know, but can't help but think without some Johnson broken filed running we have very little

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
yeah, I know, but can't help but think without some Johnson broken filed running we have very little
Hopefully this is the year that Roger's x factor shines along with Shaun's. Alot of pressure on Blake Green to free those blokes up lol wonder if he is up to it

JJ

Immortal
RTS will be good, but he's not a ball playing fullback - so yeah all falls on Johnson and Green - don't see how it will work unfortunately

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Even having a quiet year I'm willing to bet Matulinos numbers were some of our best for the forwards....
All I want to see if our front rowers get the ball and run. 3 props getting about 45 minutes each, running 10-15 times for about 100-120 meters each and 20-30 tackles each.
That's all they need to do. Blair with the odd offload, and well be looking okay