What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Invincible!

Bengal

Juniors
The Warriors will be invincible:
Simply because they have (at least) 14 men on the field most of the time.
Their waterboy- come messenger boy - come trainer can't seem to keep off the field.

I'm sick of seeing him with the Warriors all the time.
Sure all teams do it, but they don't seem to get their mug on the TV as often as the Warrior trainers do.

I reckon he probably does more running around than any player on the field.
Can't the Warriors think for themselves?

They're a blight on the game!

Jono Russell

Bench
mate the only reason you guys are threw to the next round is because the video ref cant count time. how long do you need to hold a player before he is held up in goals.

Jono Russell

Bench
nah mate im not a sore looser, i totally congradulate you guys on making it threw but i just dont like seeing fans say that your invincible when its so far from the truth.I hate cocky winners

Bengal

Juniors
southern warrior said:
i actually think the guy was taking the piss about a trainer always being on the park for the warriors.

Too true!

Although I wasn’t really trying to take the mickey.

I genuinely believe trainer(s) continuously camped in a teams backline is a bad look for the game.

Should’ve called the topic WarriorsTrainers or something, but then how
boring would that topic have looked!

ChiaPete

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
mate the only reason you guys are threw to the next round is because the video ref cant count time. how long do you need to hold a player before he is held up in goals.

Are you saying that was not a try? If so can I ask if your opinion would be the same if it were the Raiders in that situation?
Was a try all the way.

Every team's trainer is on the feild too much, Broncos have a defensive coach when they are defending their own line :lol: and bloody Dezzy Hazler, he's on the tele more now as a trainer than he ever was playing :lol:

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Jono Russell

Bench
ChiaPete said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Are you saying that was not a try? If so can I ask if your opinion would be the same if it were the Raiders in that situation?
Was a try all the way.

Every team's trainer is on the feild too much, Broncos have a defensive coach when they are defending their own line :lol: and bloody Dezzy Hazler, he's on the tele more now as a trainer than he ever was playing :lol:

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

matey i am a sharkies fan i would have said the same if it was raiders as well.

antonius

Coach
Ronnie Palmer (Roosters Trainer) is by far the worst, Harrigan told him to put a Roosters jumper on one night and join in he was on the field so much. :lol:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
I thought the same, until the very last view they showed of it (after the video ref had already given the try). It was the only time they showed the camera angle that allowed you to see the ball being grounded at full speed, and after seeing that I changed my mind and realised it was a try.

Ultima

Juniors
I've got no complaints about it as that is how they have ruled on it all year long but they do need to set some sort of rule for how long you can wrestle before grounding it.... I personally would like to see it when your momentum is stoped (same as if you weren't in-goal)....

While last night wasn't anything terrible I have seen a few this year were they were given a good 4 seconds to keep moving around.... Would be nice to see some new rules put in place for next season....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
From now to the rest of the season im a Warrior's fan......how can you hate them...there so lovable :lol:

In all seriousness the NRL would be hoping for a Warrior's vs Roosters replay....and i agree!!

Up the Warriors :D