What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors sign Gordon Tallis

Robster

Bench
WOW!! ANyone listen to Radio sport, the New Zealand Warriors have signed Gordon Tallis for the 2005 season, currently Tallis is seeking a release from the broncos through some personal issues so he can play the rest of the season for the Auckland based team, hopefully its in the hearld in the morning.

News just in, Gordon looks likely to get a release, this will improve our secound rowers, what a combination Ali and Gordon.

kiwi_man

Juniors
HA! as if he would leave his beloved brissie. i wont believe it till he does an interview himself and why would we sign a second rower!

nibbs

Bench
what? why haven't we heard anything of this? i just saw sports tonight on 3. nothing of it... go find some cold hard facts robster...

Meth

Staff member
Robster

If this is true, I will hold you in incredibly high regard

If this is fabricated, I will be putting you on ignore.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pretty obvious April fools Robster, the guy's already about 29, with a dodgy neck, has no connections to Auckland and the Warriors axe pretty much any player pushing 30. Nobody was going to believe that.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
God, I hate April fools. Should be replaced with national nude day, or national drunk day, or anything good. Same deal with valentines day.

Skinner

Coach
A4e, you're onto it mate. Combine them into one day - drunk & nude
ahhhhhhh.......takes me back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skinner

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Auckland4ever said:
God, I hate April fools. Should be replaced with national nude day, or national drunk day, or anything good. Same deal with valentines day.
National steak and blowjob day. Now that would get me excited.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
You could've done so much better Robster, Like a David Solomona or David Vaealiki or someone more likely to sign with us other than Tallis.

Kakihara

Juniors
That was probarbly the most unconvincing April fools joke i've ever seen.

The fact you confirmed it in the next paragraph after asking if it was gonna be in the herald shows how lame it was, could of at least made another reply under it a few minutes later to confirm it.