What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors too good for parra.

O

ozbash

the nz warriors beat parra 29- 18. in a bloody good game.
hope the test is as good.

L

legend

Congrats to the warriors who have knack of knocking off the big guns in the NRL. So far they have beaten Brisbane, Parra, Roosters and Saints and if they can just win a few more they should make the eight and that is a good thing for league. After all the turmoil league has suffered in the last six years it's about time the bounce of the ball went our way and the Warriors winning games and Souths being re-admitted are two excellent results for our game.

G@v

Juniors
Had a rare look at the Warriors on Skysports. Very impressed with their display, after a slightly shakey start. Players like Motu Tony, Francis Meli, Clinton Toopi, and Lafeta Paleaasina, are virtual unknown's in the UK, so it was great to have a look at them. Wish we had a Warriors channel over here!

O

ozbash

gav, all those players were unknowns here a year ago as well.
thats why i reckon its so important for nzrl/nz warriors to put a cap on imports into nz.otherwise the only way we would hear about these potential stars is in the union reviews.
imho, motu tony could go as far as henry paul,,,,with the right coach/manager behind him.
toopi could be another mc cracken,
and paleaasina is gunna be huge........

G@v

Juniors
Tony, that Paleaasina kid is already huge :)wouldn't fancy bumping into him! Also Vilisanti looks physically huge. I remember Toopi playing for the Maori in last years World Cup.

Strange yousee Motu Tony as a possible future Henry Paul! He reminded me of Robbie with his style.

L

legend

The team hasa lot of raw talen and if they can hold onto that talent and polish it up a little then we will see big things from the Warriors in the coming years.

I was just watching the Sunday footy show and Phil Gould said P J Marsh will definitely be a Warrior next year. This could cause a selection headache for coach Andersonwith Jones at half and either Motu Tony or p J Marsh at 5/8. Maybe they will share playing time?

imported_Kaon

Juniors
Ivan Cleary is just too slo to be a back. He has served his purpose with the warriors and Tony should be the permanent fullback. Moyu Tony is a lot like Darren Lockyer because the a both converted five-eigths with great feet.

Next year i would have Tony at fullback, Jones at 7, Marsh at 6.

Latest posts