What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wat do u think about the Footy Show?

What do u think of the footy show

• its great at the moment..?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It fantastic

• It's alright but pretty Average

• It on the down slide and it just getting worse...

• Not enough footy

• Dont even bother watching it anymore

• it's alright but not as good as it used to be

• Total voters

Corbin

Juniors
Honestly the footy show is getting rediculous its not funny and not enough footy is on... regy boy hasnt been on for 4 shows now... discusting
tell me your thoughts...
Scott Cam from Renovation rescue????
Mario Fenich...usless..
its just getting hopeless

swing_low

Juniors
corbin uve made about a thousand threads and poles that have already been done a thousand times, if ud just search thru pages ud see them

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The last couple of shows have been pretty poor. I'd prefer to watch the Olympics. It might have something to do with 'Olympic Fever' so this Thursday i'll see if i enjoy it and if i do, it was the fever that got to me.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I like the humour in it and I still watch it... I just wish they talked more footy.

IMO it is much better than the AFL footy show which is too bloody serious and ego driven.

The footy show has a good following in Melbourne even though it is played at midnight !!!.

:clap: :clap:

pcpp

Juniors
It's crap... getting worse.

At least 1 hour should be on dedicated Rugby League issues and games.
30 minutes can be used to play all that bullsh*t like Beat the boys and Daredevil Duds.

princessjen

Juniors
Sunday far better for football
I like watching the sunday footy show except for the fact that phil goulds on there. I like how they talk about the matches that have already been played, the matches that are yet to be played and i like how they have segments on different players (eg Scott Prince today)

As for the Thursday footy show, its not a must-see for me

miccle

Bench
Change the name to The Fatty Show, or the Footy Sketch Show.

5 minutes of footy between 10:55 and 11 just is NOT good enough imo.

miccle

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:
:roll: :roll: Another friggen footy show thread.

f**k off with them idiot.

:roll: Note: these forums allow you to not read threads you aren't interested in. I'll even tell you how - don't click on it, and then you can get back to redneck.com.

ironcross

Juniors
I don't mind the Sunday version of the show. The Thursday version is rubbish. I haven't watched it for years. I would rather they be serious and chat about Rugby League.

Anonymous

Juniors
I use to like it till 2003, TOO MUCH REG.

This years is the same.

Also the footy show is practically all Sydney based anyways, we get a small mention and yeah.

Latest posts