What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch your mouth Wagon

Phillips

Referee
:lol: :lol: this coming from a bulldogs supporter...

and yes im sure parents will explain to there "kids" what wagon said.....you do know a kid is a baby goat....im sure you have had a lot of experience in that area ;-) :lol:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think a precedent was set tonight. The first player to swear on the field. Wagon's gonna pay for this. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Moffo said:
And it wasn't audible?? lol, time for a hearing aid

Not to mention the fact that I was merely quoting what Wagon said

Cheers,
Moffo
I didnt say it wasnt audible, I said it was hardly audible. I'll get my hearing checked if you gets your eyes checked first. :lol:

But really mate, I hear worst stuff on the hill... and see worst stuff on the toilet walls. The children you are so concerned about are exposed to this sort of stuff every week - and trust me when I say that most parents deal with it quite easily.

Regarding what players say in a first grade match and the evil gutter trash they come out with. Sure, they let out expletives but worst things can happen during a match. And besides, blame the network producer and write them a letter to turn off the fx mics during a dust-up. I'm sure Grampa Simpson would.

If swearing upsets you, then maybe you should watch Synchonised Swimming. They swear as well but the good news is that the TV networks are having difficulty getting the microphones under water. ;-)

raider_at_heart

Juniors
He called him a little f**king c***.
Although he is a sh*t player its not his fault that the Refs mic picked it up. In the heat of the battle that stuff is said all the time.

half

Coach
this is pretty weak coming from moffo, the poster who once suggested doonside should start with a c

Tamazoid said:
I can't see the use of Wagon being in first grade. He offers very little, and O'Dwyer is playing very well at lock. Plus, he's blocking the way of truly talented players such as Thorman and Witt.
O'Dwyer is out for 10-12 weeks so Wagon will be in first grade still. I hope it is at Lock and not 5/8.

parra_princess

Juniors
Oh for gods sake, you better not be a Canterbury fan. A player swears on the field and you get all emotional about the poor kiddies at home :cry: - Take them to a game and here the fans go off their nut!

..And next week you'll be back on here HOW DARE NATHAN CAYLESS SPIT ON THE FIELD IT SETS A BAD EXAMPLE...

The only thing I hate wagon for is he is just not a 5/8 GET HIM OUT OF THERE

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I missed that, but i did hear Hindmarsh say "F*ck me!" when he lost the ball.

Sigh.

Won't somebody please think of the children! :roll:

Latest posts