What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching live Tigers games on Fox

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Guys,i live in Ashfield and in past few years i went to Wests Ashfield to watch the fox games upstairs with the 3 big screens.
This year the club has changed and they are catering more for new cafes,restaurants,bingo etc....
Does anyone know a decent club near me to watch the games live,preferably with big screens.

I know im a glutton for punishment,but cant help myself.

innsaneink

Referee
Theyve been doing reno's....just re-opened the sports bar the other day I read on FB

Im sure the RSL or Catholic club (charlotte st) would also have the footy on

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Theyve been doing reno's....just re-opened the sports bar the other day I read on FB

Im sure the RSL or Catholic club (charlotte st) would also have the footy on

Thanks for that info.
Havent been to Wests for about 3 weeks.
I will check it out this Sat night,if its still unsuitable i can get to the Catholic club in 5 mins......i live close to both.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Guys ,went to Wests Ashfield to watch Cowboys Tigers.
New sports bar is too small,but although auditorium only has 1 big screen it's comfortable and quiet and plenty of room to spare