What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water plus soap versus The eels

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ramien is a bit like a young Inglis. Will only get better. Can we convince him to change his mind somehow?
He is no Inglis. He goes alright, but will never be in that class, Greg love or hate him is a class over above and beyond.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have watched Greg Inglis since he was 17 making fools of men.

He is to me the most gifted player I have seen.

I have seen many. Beetson, Lewis, Johns all brillant, but Greg he can just pick up the ball and score.

Excels at the highest level. Clive Churchill @6, Premiership@1, 10 years @centre for QLD Aus, the guy the kiwis and poms fear the most.

Needs a map, Bowerville not QLD.

It has been a priviledge to watch him.

Stake Removed

First Grade

I have seen many. Beetson, Lewis, Johns all brillant, but Greg he can just pick up the ball and score.

Excels at the highest level. Clive Churchill @6, Premiership@1, 10 years @centre for QLD Aus, the guy the kiwis and poms fear the most.

Great point and also Angry he does it with ease, that is show of real class

carcharias

Immortal

Yep
First time I saw him playing in Qld as a kid I thought he was going to be the best.
Still one of the best.
Injuries have hit him lately but Id have him in my team

id sign GI tomorrow. the guy is a freak

So, with fekis double he is now up to 53 trys ..which puts him 11th all time.
if he scores 10 more trys ...he goes up to equal fifth.
Goes alright feki.

Latest posts