What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are being linked to a lot of players.

Brooks would be the one to keep if we signed Cronk. I feel that Brooks game would go to the next level we've been waiting for with Cooper there. He is a perfectionist by nature and he would work with Luke until they got things right.

Clifferd

Coach
Brooks would be the one to keep if we signed Cronk. I feel that Brooks game would go to the next level we've been waiting for with Cooper there. He is a perfectionist by nature and he would work with Luke until they got things right.

You could say the exact same with Moses though, too

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'd love Cronk, not only a professional but also has a clean reputation. For mine Foran is tainted - after the Simona debacle I don't want another guy who is into gambling and associating with lowlifes.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'd love Cronk, not only a professional but also has a clean reputation. For mine Foran is tainted - after the Simona debacle I don't want another guy who is into gambling and associating with lowlifes.

I don't think a move back to Sydney is a good idea for Foran. If he can get his mind right in NZ he should stay there and get back to his best

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Theres another veteran half on the market who is a good defender....

Jeff Robson.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
I see Brooks as purely an organizer, all we need from him is to distribute, take the line on a couple of times, put decent kicks in and make his tackles.Make his job as simple as possible and he will be ok.

The perfect foil for him is a running half, just like Moses but better. Think Austin/Josh Reynolds. Throw in Tedesco and a developed NRL ready Jacob Liddle and that is a pretty handy spine.

Latest posts