What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We could be 2nd on the ladder

j0nesy

Bench
It will be a tough game for us, even with Reynolds out. The Dogs pack is capable of neutralising ours and they will be up for this one. If we play like we did last week we will lose. Still, I'm tipping us in a close one - Dragons by 4 in a bruising encounter.

epDragon62

First Grade
Today could be a real dog fight. We need to come out switched on and ready to blast our way through their pack and hit those high completion rates.

possm

Coach
Wet track ?........complete your sets boys ....offloads and support the ball runner...short bursts from dummy half is important today....Widdops kicking could very well be the difference

Kicking game will make the difference tonight. Hope Widdop is on song and McCrone kicks LONG into the corners; just forget about the midfield bombs. If Macdonald is moved to the left wing 2, he may do well with some accurate high kicks from Widdop close to the line. Shut down the Dogs halves and we have the game won.

j0nesy

Bench
I'm expecting a big game from McInness. He's the sort of bloke that could be the difference in the wet in a tough forward battle.

possm

Coach
I'm expecting a big game from McInness. He's the sort of bloke that could be the difference in the wet in a tough forward battle.
He needs to be given kicking duties to the left side from dummy half - no more McCrone kicks.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Sorry but I hate this type of thread.
In the past when this type of thread was put on if we win this game will make the 8 if we win this game will be in the top four we always have a shocker and lose badly.
Whilst i do expect as to when it will not be an easy game and a bad loss could see it slip to 5th or even 6th. There's more on the line than just second it's a whole lot of confidence and gameplay that we need to fix before we go into the finals.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Sorry but I hate this type of thread.
In the past when this type of thread was put on if we win this game will make the 8 if we win this game will be in the top four we always have a shocker and lose badly.
Whilst i do expect as to when it will not be an easy game and a bad loss could see it slip to 5th or even 6th. There's more on the line than just second it's a whole lot of confidence and gameplay that we need to fix before we go into the finals.
well said. don't think our boys will undo all the hard work

Latest posts