What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Don't Deserve Finals Footy

JDHD

Juniors
As the title says. We were up by ten with 5 to go and lost. Souths had thrown everything at us for 35 minutes, we weathered it, scored a try with 7 to go and lost.

Book your holidays in Bali, people. We're done here for another year.

Crossbow

Juniors
Wow.We are a hard team to follow at the moment.How did we blow that.Sack McGregor for picking Marketo and leaving Mann out of the team.I don't know if I can take much more of this inconsistent Sh.t we dish up.All to play for and we loose like that.2 more years of Mary please shoot me now

Brutalitops

Juniors
I honestly would rather give Panthers the finals spot. They are exciting and have the potential to really shake up the big teams. Hell at this rate we might give the Raiders a sniff too.

Manly's tough draw and points diff may end up saving us towards to end. But if we are just gonna exit week 1 I'd rather a team with potential go for it

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Mate dont go , I need you to suffer with me ... Really I was prepared for this , seen it coming weeks ago . A good coach would not have let it happen ..... I think I might start watching the netball ......
Yeah like you mate saw this coming weeks and weeks ago.....we have been letting teams just waltz upfield week after week and not move up to them and knock them over......and also we hardly every put pressure on their kickers......shithouse coaching from a cluless coach......end of story

Latest posts