What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we lost but

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I like what I see, they fought till the bitter end, nothing went our way from the start..
Parramatta well, they are another level above us.
Aitken had a shocker, worst game Ive seen him play.
Lafai well, needs to go,
Nightingale tried his guts out but he should give it up, let the young guys take over.
Packer, hold the ball mate.
will win a few games this year
Other than that Please get rid of Mcgronk.

hazzbeen

Bench
I like what I see, they fought till the bitter end, nothing went our way from the start..
Parramatta well, they are another level above us.
Aitken had a shocker, worst game Ive seen him play.
Lafai well, needs to go,
Nightingale tried his guts out but he should give it up, let the young guys take over.
Packer, hold the ball mate.
will win a few games this year
Other than that Please get rid of Mcgronk.
Yea I thought Aitken had a shocker also . Bottom line you cant beat speed and we lack speed in the backs .

thebigredv

First Grade
In 2016 I'd rate our attack an F, easy.

On today's game alone I'd grade us a D+. Widdop and Dugan have stepped it up a notch and McDonald will be good for us.

rasaint

Juniors
Euan is fit and courageous but again was beaten badly in lateral defence.

Euan should not be in 1 st grade. Teams just run at him and he is so uncertain. It seems some on the forum will just keep brushing off this major glaring weak link in our backline. I have been saying this since last year. Please bring up Mann and Milne.

Also, Josh Dugan again boo boos and wants a $1 million does he? There are 6 or 7 fullback in front of him. Josh does good things including a nice step to score after Lafai and Nighty offloaded. Say it again Josh a good player worth no more than $ 500k. Let all these others lining up for his signature ( who ever they are ) come forward.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
While I'm at it, it's so pathetic how we let talent go and replace it with average joes.
Same scenario as when Buderus trialled for a contract with his mate and the idiot recruiter wanted Buderus of course but later called the other fellow by mistake as he confused the two and the rest is history.
Haa amateurs .

Qdf

Juniors
We have just been shredded by C.Norman.Behind his forwards he showed how a half can play.Their forwards beat us up,that bad, our boys just kept dropping the ball.They were pathetic. Our backs couldn't get going at all, but when they did you could see they just weren't fast enough or strong enough in defence.

Qdf

Juniors
While I'm at it, it's so pathetic how we let talent go and replace it with average joes.
Same scenario as when Buderus trialled for a contract with his mate and the idiot recruiter wanted Buderus of course but later called the other fellow by mistake as he confused the two and the rest is history.
Haa amateurs .
That's what we do... The club is run by a bunch of idiots. Until they're gone we'll just keep spinning around in a circle. All the new halfback will do is distract the fans and keep them at arms length. That my friends is DOUST 'S main aim.
Just wait , Doust will do the same thing in a sort time,but next time it'll be the new Coach.
Until he's gone it'll just be the same shit but on a different day.
The team will never fire until the front office is in order.

Belta

Juniors
Thebigredv said; Didn't MacDonald say he was ready for Radradra?"

Yeah he sounded like he was keen mark him, but IMO I don't think MacDonald wanted to mark the semitrailer tonight? A clear road ahead, not even a speed hump

Latest posts