What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should have kept forward Nathan Brown

Travitoh

First Grade
Without shadow he is tolerable because he is influenced by sensible posters like doyen or more recently callmack, but shadows return has seen a return to the bad old days

Nailed it there.

You are entitled to your view but I'm my own person.

I stand by my views.

I actually have not been lazy, I've actually been firing on all cylinders!!!!! I think you say lazy maybe as you aren't agreeing with some of my points!!!!

You've been posting a lot but i wouldn't call it firing on all cylinders. Most of it has just been following the lead. Since Shadows return, there is no structure or substance to what you are debating, it's simply 'these are my views and Shadow agrees so I'm right and you're wrong' and you both then take things so personally when somebody disagrees with you.

I'm not here to offend, I'm just putting it out there. I don't care if we disagree, we often have but before Shadow you were respectful towards most on here but since his return that respect for others has disappeared.

Imo Diego you want too stick with the crowd and join in the peer pressure and it turns into bullying from your end, especially in other forums

I would argue that the way Shadow and yourself use each other to back up each other could be considered as bullying. You both gang up on members who differ in views to yours and throw about various terms aimed at individual posters which could easily be described as insults if someone wanted to recieve them in that way.

Shadow has actually been making very valid points. Mediocrity can be avoided with the right selections and dropping the NSW Cup players.

Imo Tyrrell and Clark are not consistently solid. They aren't doing their jobs.

A bit contradictive this. If certain players were performing and doing their jobs, Tyrrell and Clark would be in NSW Cup instead of certain others who have shown no form the last 12 months to suggest that they deserve to be getting picked in first grade or even paid.
DT and JC aren't world beaters but for what they are earning, they are much better value for money than some of our higher paid forwards.

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
Nailed it there.

You've been posting a lot but i wouldn't call it firing on all cylinders. Most of it has just been following the lead. Since Shadows return, there is no structure or substance to what you are debating, it's simply 'these are my views and Shadow agrees so I'm right and you're wrong' and you both then take things so personally when somebody disagrees with you.

I'm not here to offend, I'm just putting it out there. I don't care if we disagree, we often have but before Shadow you were respectful towards most on here but since his return that respect for others has disappeared.

I would argue that the way Shadow and yourself use each other to back up each other could be considered as bullying. You both gang up on members who differ in views to yours and throw about various terms aimed at individual posters which could easily be described as insults if someone wanted to recieve them in that way.
giphy (6).gif

Rabbit toes

First Grade
On LU nearly all hate Souths. If they are horrible to me and horrible to alien I'm not going to be so nice to them. I stick up for my side.

Imo Diego you want too stick with the crowd and join in the peer pressure and it turns into bullying from your end, especially in other forums.

I'm very consistent in what I say.

I'm very passionate Diego. Displaying passion is having meltdowns too you.

I have many independent thoughts.

Shadow has actually been making very valid points. Mediocrity can be avoided with the right selections and dropping the NSW Cup players.

I'm sick of your personal attacks Diego. Cut it out.

I could blast you for things but I am respectful!!!!!!!!

Thought Diego was on ignore?

Oh but you can't say that say BR, Diego and Pommy.

Their opinion means a lot blah blah blah............

Bryson was fully to blame in 2013 prelim blah blah blah!!!!!
I actually really like Goodwin mate always have,I just appreciate him for what he does for what's said a fairly low wage in comparison to some
Exactly the same as I like and respect Tyrrell Clark and Turner I know they are only mediocre on average wage but if the guns were firing some of these boys would be back in nsw cup ,I'm not huge fans of their ability but I'm certainly not going to constantly bag them either

Nailed it there.

A bit contradictive this. If certain players were performing and doing their jobs, Tyrrell and Clark would be in NSW Cup instead of certain others who have shown no form the last 12 months to suggest that they deserve to be getting picked in first grade or even paid.
DT and JC aren't world beaters but for what they are earning, they are much better value for money than some of our higher paid forwards.
Nice points mate a clear thinker with clear vision excellent
In regards to your topic , one point I find hypocritical is that the 2 omegos make up threads stating madge has lost it , too many duds etc when it's really ironic that it is in fact the 2 omegos that refuse to think outside their thought pattern and try to see things from a different perspective

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's odd though whenever I go on Facebook Rabbitohs posts people are usually pretty adamant about dropping players like Clark, tyrell and turner but on here it's a whole different story. I'm not just talking about a few people either whenever I see comments about dropping them they usually have 200-300 likes. I don't think R20 lies when he talks about a lot of members having the same views as him. It seems a lot of members feel that Madge isn't making the right selection calls.

It's odd though whenever I go on Facebook Rabbitohs posts people are usually pretty adamant about dropping players like Clark, tyrell and turner but on here it's a whole different story. I'm not just talking about a few people either whenever I see comments about dropping them they usually have 200-300 likes. I don't think R20 lies when he talks about a lot of members having the same views as him. It seems a lot of members feel that Madge isn't making the right selection calls.
I think we all can see that these guys are average players on an average contract salary
It doesn't take away the fact they won a premiership
It also certainly doesn't mean you have the right to constantly publicly bag these boys
Where's the respect , they are only their because the salary cap suckers aren't earning their high pay packets
Can't put it any simpler

Where's the threads bagging the burg I twins for playing crap since 2014 gf ?? just an example as these boys earn way more than " the duds "
No disrespect to the twins

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think we all can see that these guys are average players on an average contract salary
It doesn't take away the fact they won a premiership
It also certainly doesn't mean you have the right to constantly publicly bag these boys
Where's the respect , they are only their because the salary cap suckers aren't earning their high pay packets
Can't put it any simpler

Yeah I completely agree with you mate but maybe it's time to come to the realisation that just because they were past grand final players doesn't mean they should be in our top 17? The real problem is our forward pack as a whole with players like the Burgess' underperforming. we are never going to get close to the 8 if we're playing like we are now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
On LU nearly all hate Souths. If they are horrible to me and horrible to alien I'm not going to be so nice to them. I stick up for my side.

Imo Diego you want too stick with the crowd and join in the peer pressure and it turns into bullying from your end, especially in other forums.

I'm very consistent in what I say.

I'm very passionate Diego. Displaying passion is having meltdowns too you.

I have many independent thoughts.

I'm sick of your personal attacks Diego. Cut it out.

I could blast you for things but I am respectful!!!!!!!!

Souths are not a well liked club by neutral supporters but neither are the likes of Brisbane, Roosters, Dogs etc. None of them cop anywhere as near as much as Souths do on here. The reason Souths cop it so much is because of YOU.

I make no secret that I don't like Souths, however 2 of my best and long term mates are Souths fans. I go to every tigers/Souths game with them, we give each other Shit but are still good mates after the game. I feel that would be an impossible task with you.

alien

Referee
Souths are not a well liked club by neutral supporters but neither are the likes of Brisbane, Roosters, Dogs etc. None of them cop anywhere as near as much as Souths do on here. The reason Souths cop it so much is because of YOU.

Souths were hated bigly on LU before R20 was even on here. There is no doubt that people are envious of Souths having the most premierships - People will deny it though. If it was another club who had the most premierships then that club would be very hated too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Souths were hated bigly on LU before R20 was even on here. There is no doubt that people are envious of Souths having the most premierships - People will deny it though. If it was another club who had the most premierships then that club would be very hated too.
But at least we can all laugh at the club with the most wooden spoons right?

Vic Mackey

Referee

So is that why you started supporting them?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well, you were clearly envious.

So envious in fact that you switched to supporting them as a supposedly fully grown adult.

rabbitohs95

Bench
No one gives a shit how many premierships we or other teams have. It's all about each season year in year out.

Because we have a bunch of guys who are 'passionate' and making asses of themselves is why we're a laughing stock on this site.

Unfortunately the majority of us making decent contributions on here is overthrown by the few bad seeds.

Yeah I completely agree with you mate but maybe it's time to come to the realisation that just because they were past grand final players doesn't mean they should be in our top 17? The real problem is our forward pack as a whole with players like the Burgess' underperforming. we are never going to get close to the 8 if we're playing like we are now.
I agree totally I would like to see more aggressive mobile robust guys in their positions as well without a doubt we could do better
That's not the issue
The issue is bagging them relentlessly ,it's not their fault they are in the 17

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I agree totally I would like to see more aggressive mobile robust guys in their positions as well without a doubt we could do better
That's not the issue
The issue is bagging them relentlessly ,it's not their fault they are in the 17

Yeah I guess some people bag them out of frustration it's tough for south supporters right now. We haven't had much to cheer about in a long while. I'm really surprised our member numbers are actually increasing. But yeah we definitely shouldn't be bagging them relentlessly, they are of course in the red and green. I think the frustration should be directed more at Madge rather than the players Haha. Tyrell just gets f**king railed in here hahaha