What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should have kept forward Nathan Brown

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths were hated bigly on LU before R20 was even on here. There is no doubt that people are envious of Souths having the most premierships - People will deny it though. If it was another club who had the most premierships then that club would be very hated too.
Truth telling going on here!!!!!!

I'm laughing at Victoria or whatever she's called!!!!!!

I am choosing not to read her codswallop lol.

Why feed the Souths haters and waste your time on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go the Pennies too on Sunday!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nailed it there.

You've been posting a lot but i wouldn't call it firing on all cylinders. Most of it has just been following the lead. Since Shadows return, there is no structure or substance to what you are debating, it's simply 'these are my views and Shadow agrees so I'm right and you're wrong' and you both then take things so personally when somebody disagrees with you.

I'm not here to offend, I'm just putting it out there. I don't care if we disagree, we often have but before Shadow you were respectful towards most on here but since his return that respect for others has disappeared.

I would argue that the way Shadow and yourself use each other to back up each other could be considered as bullying. You both gang up on members who differ in views to yours and throw about various terms aimed at individual posters which could easily be described as insults if someone wanted to recieve them in that way.

A bit contradictive this. If certain players were performing and doing their jobs, Tyrrell and Clark would be in NSW Cup instead of certain others who have shown no form the last 12 months to suggest that they deserve to be getting picked in first grade or even paid.
DT and JC aren't world beaters but for what they are earning, they are much better value for money than some of our higher paid forwards.
You mustn't have been reading properly then. I've been posting the same!!!!!

The ones re Tyrrell are wrong and I knew they were going to be. Madge can't keep his job picking these kinds of below par players!!!!!

I wouldn't say take personally, I'd say stand up for myself to guys who have had it in for me from day 1 on these forums as I backed alien and always will!!!!!!!!

There have been many who have not respected my thoughts at all actually!!!!!!! Diego for example wants to turn all my posts into an argument!!!!!! Then he gets Pommy and Rabbit toes involved!!!!!!!!!! These 3 don't show respect!!!! Turns out I'm right re Tyrrell!!!!!! Callmack knows Pommy and Diego have showed me zero respect. I tried respecting Diego. I tried to have a bit of banter with him the other day and he selfishly threw it back in my face. Callmack knows!!!!!!!!! I could continue but why waste my time......????????

Shadow also has been making some very good points too actually!!!!!! Shadow does know his footy well actually!!!!!!!!! Similarly to Doyen these 2 older codgers (don't mean to be rude guys) are true South Sydney. We can all learn things off these 2.

I'm not ganging up on anyone. I have been bullied by Diego, Pommy and BR!!!!!!!

Tyrrell also I'd say is poor value for money. We tried selling him in the off season and no one took him!!!! Why do you think that is??????? Pretty obvious to me!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's odd though whenever I go on Facebook Rabbitohs posts people are usually pretty adamant about dropping players like Clark, tyrell and turner but on here it's a whole different story. I'm not just talking about a few people either whenever I see comments about dropping them they usually have 200-300 likes. I don't think R20 lies when he talks about a lot of members having the same views as him. It seems a lot of members feel that Madge isn't making the right selection calls.
To Diego I'm lying and have no idea blah blah blah...............

I don't lie. That's not how I operate.

Thanks for sticking up for me Souths til I die and not conforming with the crowd.

I have been bullied in real life and I will keep standing up for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't tolerate BS on here either!!!!!!!!!

If I've upset people it was not intentional at all!!!!! But what I get from some on here is intentional, especially when they gang up together in their little circle and then go into the main nrl forum too belittle me behind your guys back Souths til I die.

I got emotional seeing one of our team lists the other day and Pommy bullied me about it and said that isn't normal behaviour blah blah blah. I told him it's passion!!!!!!! He didn't respect that view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Diego is probably up in the NT laughing his arse off!!!!!!!! He loves winding me up on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait until tomorrow when he unleashes on me and some of his mates on this forum go AWOL and won't call him out on it.

Typical!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
railed and rightfully so he is a dead set dud.....Shadow...
I really hope he has a good role with the club when his career is finished!!!!!

He's a good bloke Tyrrell but unfortunately he doesn't cut the mustard anymore.

I also feel we should have re-signed Clark for just 1 more season and not 2 seasons as he could deteriorate more too.

I do hope Clark lifts though.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Thanks for sticking up for me Souths til I die and not conforming with the crowd.

I have been bullied in real life and I will keep standing up for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I've upset people it was not intentional at all!!!!! But what I get from some on here is intentional, especially when they gang up together in their little circle and then go into the main nrl forum too belittle me behind your guys back Souths til I die.

I got emotional seeing one of our team lists the other day and Pommy bullied me about it and said that isn't normal behaviour blah blah blah. I told him it's passion!!!!!!! He didn't respect that view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You claim you've been bullied in real life, and that you are bullied in these forums. Are you sensing the pattern here? Maybe the way you carry yourself is the precursor to being constantly flamed.
You yourself are to blame.

DiegoNT

First Grade

This isn't normal.
Seek help.
Not even joking.
If you can't handle a team list or a talk about footy without having an emotional breakdown then you really need help.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You mustn't have been reading properly then. I've been posting the same!!!!!

The ones re Tyrrell are wrong and I knew they were going to be. Madge can't keep his job picking these kinds of below par players!!!!!

I wouldn't say take personally, I'd say stand up for myself to guys who have had it in for me from day 1 on these forums as I backed alien and always will!!!!!!!!

There have been many who have not respected my thoughts at all actually!!!!!!! Diego for example wants to turn all my posts into an argument!!!!!! Then he gets Pommy and Rabbit toes involved!!!!!!!!!! These 3 don't show respect!!!! Turns out I'm right re Tyrrell!!!!!! Callmack knows Pommy and Diego have showed me zero respect. I tried respecting Diego. I tried to have a bit of banter with him the other day and he selfishly threw it back in my face. Callmack knows!!!!!!!!! I could continue but why waste my time......????????

Shadow also has been making some very good points too actually!!!!!! Shadow does know his footy well actually!!!!!!!!! Similarly to Doyen these 2 older codgers (don't mean to be rude guys) are true South Sydney. We can all learn things off these 2.

I'm not ganging up on anyone. I have been bullied by Diego, Pommy and BR!!!!!!!

Tyrrell also I'd say is poor value for money. We tried selling him in the off season and no one took him!!!! Why do you think that is??????? Pretty obvious to me!!!!!!!!!!

R20 wonderful post mate you have many many admiring friends on here mate dont you worry about that its not your fault if the antagonists on here are so very jealous of you becoz you know your footy stuff if not better than myself which i fully respect and i can admit that, i admire your footy knowledge input r20 and now that ""2 of the 4 duds"" have been dropped well just maybe we can finally get a valuable win today but it will be hard at brooky as you know to get a win there at the fortress but by sacking 2 duds we might well get up. r20 i am much happier that tyrrell and kelly are gone thank you god.Now all we need to do is sack clark mate he aint going to get any better i dont rate him and never have and anyone who does rate him in any specter knows nothing about footy we need tomburgi to replace clark ASAP and i hope cherro gets some game time too fairly soon.At the moment ile give turner a chance becoz he is still young and hopefully he can climb his way out of the dud barrel but i cant see it happening but i wish him well in doing so but we just dont have the depth this year sadly.And lastly If you look back to last year when i was sin binned and i know you were appeasing the dont knowers in my absence but look who sticks with you it definitely is not them r20 unless you pick teams against souths like they do lol. but the strange part about this laughable matter of late is they still wanted tyrrell and kelly in even though farah would had been a far better option at no7 when reyno was out,but no they want tyrrell,kelly,clark and turner in the top 17 geez lol at that as we already know.To be honest r20 i would not waste my time in replying to them they are all just looking for a meaningless and childish bite as i have already said many times on here is that you cant educate the fools.Souths by 4 only becoz we sacked tyrrell and kelly HALLELUJAHHHH hopefully the dont knowers get to see our correct views by getting a win up today go you good thing....Shadow...SSTID...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
R20 wonderful post mate you have many many admiring friends on here mate dont you worry about that its not your fault if the antagonists on here are so very jealous of you becoz you know your footy stuff if not better than myself which i fully respect and i can admit that, i admire your footy knowledge input r20 and now that ""2 of the 4 duds"" have been dropped well just maybe we can finally get a valuable win today but it will be hard at brooky as you know to get a win there at the fortress but by sacking 2 duds we might well get up. r20 i am much happier that tyrrell and kelly are gone thank you god.Now all we need to do is sack clark mate he aint going to get any better i dont rate him and never have and anyone who does rate him in any specter knows nothing about footy we need tomburgi to replace clark ASAP and i hope cherro gets some game time too fairly soon.At the moment ile give turner a chance becoz he is still young and hopefully he can climb his way out of the dud barrel but i cant see it happening but i wish him well in doing so but we just dont have the depth this year sadly.And lastly If you look back to last year when i was sin binned and i know you were appeasing the dont knowers in my absence but look who sticks with you it definitely is not them r20 unless you pick teams against souths like they do lol. but the strange part about this laughable matter of late is they still wanted tyrrell and kelly in even though farah would had been a far better option at no7 when reyno was out,but no they want tyrrell,kelly,clark and turner in the top 17 geez lol at that as we already know.To be honest r20 i would not waste my time in replying to them they are all just looking for a meaningless and childish bite as i have already said many times on here is that you cant educate the fools.Souths by 4 only becoz we sacked tyrrell and kelly HALLELUJAHHHH hopefully the dont knowers get to see our correct views by getting a win up today go you good thing....Shadow...SSTID...
sv_5vDMnpljJ41VqapDw806jiFfSa2elgvWr3RDVTqWhsc6iaEF3TxSU4p-XrjIcrY4SKGE=w320-h173-nc

Isnt it ironic that the 2 gurus who alledgedly know more than everyone on here are also about the only 2 that never posted a peep when asked about playing when younger !!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thank you Shadow!!!! It's much appreciated!!!!!!!!

Make it 3 gone.

Deitz has had his contract cut by Souths.

He is now with the Bears officially and can't play for us at all.

Madge is finally waking up.

You and I knew the truth re Deitz.

Fangs

Coach
Should have kept him? Too late now...

Love what Brown brings to the game. So aggressive. Does what the Burgess boys are completely shit at doing right now.

The twins will hopefully fire up again knowing there not safe in the 17
Problem is and unfortunately may always be " if you can't hang onto the ball it doesn't really matter how big you are
Imagine just for one moment that the twins not only ran super hard and straight always , but also had a passing game ,sucking in 3 or 4 defenders then being able to pop a pass to take advantage of the gaping holes ??
We need this type of prop in my opinion,holding the ball is a good start I suppose

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I can't imagine the twins with a passing game at this stage. I'd love to see it though.

Until they get the fundamental right they belong in reserve grade.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Callmack my name is only on Fantasy for those purposes and shouldn't be taken out of there!!!!!!!!!!

I feel hurt by Diego here!!!!!!

I Callmack wouldn't start publicising his name on here.

I don't stoop to those levels Callmack. That's not who I am as a person!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel he is trying to wind me up again!!!!!!

I'm upset by it!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If the bullying continues Callmack from them, I will have to report it!!!!!!!

Thanks for having my back Callmack.

As I said when Diego is unreasonable guys like BR let him get away with it!!!!!

If the trouble continues as well, I will have no other option but to pull out of Fantasy!!!!!!