What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1

kurt faulk

Coach

finally here. can it start already.

7mate 10:30am friday 8 sept.

chiefs @ the cheats

7mate will be showing on monday 11 sept.

3am - eagles @ skins
6:30am - seahawks @ packers
10:30am - giants @ cowboys

is there anything better than the first sunday (our monday morning) of the nfl season?

Paullyboy

Coach
F*ck I love this time of year!

Happy that there's a game that I like starting the season on Friday too, thinking long and hard about taking a day off for it.

Paullyboy

Coach
For what it's worth, I've got a three leg multi on - Pats (over Chiefs), Bills (over Jets) and Ravens (over Bengals) at about $3.85

legend

Coach
I reckon the Bucs will take the Dolphins, Falcons over the Bears, Patriots over Chiefs, Bills over Jets, Steelers over Browns, Vikes over Saints and my smokey is Seattle to win @ Green Bay.

Collateral

Coach
Bucs V Fins has been rescheduled to a later date in the season.

Both teams will have a Bye for week 1.

f**king weather.

beave

Coach
As a Bucs fan, pretty angry they didnt just move this game.

As a human being, I understand the players need to be with their families during the hurricane (both Bucs and the Dolphins).

Just a shitty situation all round, few of the bucs players were tweeting about it and showed their disdain to the league.

Paullyboy

Coach
The Pats O-Line may be giving the best protection of all time too, he just keeps lobbing passes

Paullyboy

Coach
The Pats have deadest thrown the towel in this quarter. I've never seen anything like it from them before. Bizarre.

Latest posts