What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 10

Frederick

Staff member
I hate watching Steelers games like this. They should be all over the colts, but instead are playing stupid football

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well after the Bengals lost again today. I'm hoping we don't win another. We really need Marvin Lewis gone. Sweep through the coaching staff to get a reset of how the team performs mentally.

And that new coach needs to draft a QB to replace Dalton. Though any QB behind this O-Line is going to struggle.

kurt faulk

Coach

ohhh baby. after being held in check by a spirited texans d in the 1st half the rams exploded in the 3rd qtr with 3 tds. that bomb to woods kick started it and the texans couldn't stop them after that. great adjustments by the coaching staff to get them going. the d closed the deal in the 4th.

now onto the meaty part of the schedule. vikings and saints up next. we'll find out who's who in the next couple of weeks.

Frederick

Staff member
Well after the Bengals lost again today. I'm hoping we don't win another. We really need Marvin Lewis gone. Sweep through the coaching staff to get a reset of how the team performs mentally.

And that new coach needs to draft a QB to replace Dalton. Though any QB behind this O-Line is going to struggle.
You guys gotta get rid of Burfict too. Dude does not have a single brain cell in that meaty head of his

Latest posts