What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14

zombie jesus

Staff member
Big game today for the NFC South. Massive run for the Falcons, play NO today, and again on Christmas Eve and a game against the Panthers week 17, a lot still to happen down there.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier had spinal stabilization surgery Wednesday, the team announced Thursday.

Dr. Anthony Alessi, a neurologist who consults with the NFLPA, told Michele Steele of ESPN.com that Shazier "may not play football again" and that this surgery indicates "this is a much more severe situation on our hands than we thought." Alessi added that surgery would be needed when bones around the spine are dislocated and that this injury is more severe than a contusion, according to Steele.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/12/07/ryan-shazier-spinal-stabilization-surgery-steelers.

Pretty f**king sad what is going on with Shazier, whether he plays football again is not even a question right now.

beave

Coach
Well I’m currently in Charlotte and head for Tampa tomorrow. Have scored some great seats right behind the bucs bench 6 rows from front right on halfway.

raymond-james-stadium-section-111-view.jpg

22 years of following the Bucs and I’m finally getting to see them play at home, really excited even if they are playing like assclowns at the moment.

Tonights game is gonna be a cracker, I hope they smash the shit out of each other though ;-P

zombie jesus

Staff member
Matt Ryan needs to get over his crush on Julio, I know he's good but even I could see those INTs a mile away, so obvious.

beave

Coach
Ryan has lost the plot this game. It’s like watching Winston at the back.

skeepe

Immortal
The only unit playing worse than the Raiders defence today is the Raiders offence.

Woeful.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Poor Browns, just want Hue to get a win. Maybe next week against the Baltimore Also-Browns.

Good to see Josh Gordon back playing well, he's a freak coming in after so long and playing like he is.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Lol @ Bungles.

I thought there might be a hangover after the Pittsburgh game, but Chicago?!

What a bunch of bums.

If you want a change of coach, the best way to get that is play like that. Marvin lewis has to be finished in Cincy. Though Mike Brown will probably just promote someone from within to take over rather than perform the coaching shakeup this team needs.

EDIT: And this...

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Last edited:

Latest posts