What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 15

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I'm pissed. I'm so f**king pissed. Fair enough the TD got called back, but f**king Ben trying to be a f**king hero.

f**king f**king f**k
See you in the AFC championship Game for round two, that was an amazing game, i was happy for the TD to stand, would of left us with 28 seconds and two nospam46.

Frederick

Staff member
We deserved to lose that after letting gronk rape us in the second half like he did. Then again, he also shouldn't have even been playing.

Hope AB isn't out for long. We need him out there

shiznit

Coach
Stupid, stupid catch rule too, catch the ball, cross the plane, TD, how hard is that? Anything after crossing the line should be irrelevant.
I disagree... you should have to complete the catch before your considered in possession... which as he had crossed the plain would have constituted a TD.

It’s a drop and an incomplete pass EVERYWHERE else on the field... just because it’s in the end zone doesn’t mean the rule changes.

Frederick

Staff member
I'm feeling physically sick after that. We could have secured home field advantage through the playoffs if we'd played a lot smarter. But nooooo, we had to play like a bunch of geniuss.

Then again, it could be the bacon, egg and hash brown sandwich I ate earlier that's making me feel this way

Frederick

Staff member
True to Steelers form, We'll play down to the Texans and Brown's, probably lose both and be forced to play wild card round

beave

Coach
I got to watch an NFL game in person today. And halftime entertainment had C&C Music Factory and Montell Jordan......

Bow down to your 90’s overlord!! What a f**king day!!!

kurt faulk

Coach
Just saw the Rams V Seahawks score.

Thought kurt must be happy.

it was a glorious day. watching those f**ks and their stupid fans standing there in shock while the rams arse raped them. they couldn't have made it any clearer to them that they own the division now.