What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 15

DC_fan

Coach
I was reading something in the off season that said a lot of good scouts were worried about Carr’s play under pressure, specifically that his decision-making when pressured by the pass rush was completely broken and couldn’t be fixed.

After the euphoria of last season, I dismissed it, but his play this year has certainly backed up a lot of concerns mentioned in that article.

His receivers haven’t helped by dropping so many passes, and the offensive play in general stinks, but I think Carr has had a lot to do with that. He got his guy promoted to OC, and turned into Checkdown Charlie.

For this description you could easily replace Carr’s name with Prescott’s

DC_fan

Coach
That said, determining whether it’s a first down by trying to slide a badly-folded index card between the ball and a crooked market, are you f**king kidding me?

Spotting the ball and measuring has never been scientific in the NFL, and this proves it

beave

Coach
Fire them f$&@ing canons!!!!

Who am I kidding, they’re gonna get shoved up our asses by Julio and Ryan.

Sigh.

beave

Coach
Bucs & kickers :eek:

Murray doesn’t have the longest leg, that was about 3 yards out of his range. Unfortunatley he would have just put everything into that kick lost accuracy as a result. Very proud of the Bucs, to go toe to toe with those merkins considering the calibre of player we had out before and during the game is a credit to all of them.

I tbought Winston was superb tonight, probably the best I’ve seen him play in 50 odd games. Our D is still horrendous though.

Murray doesn’t have the longest leg, that was about 3 yards out of his range. Unfortunatley he would have just put everything into that kick lost accuracy as a result. Very proud of the Bucs, to go toe to toe with those merkins considering the calibre of player we had out before and during the game is a credit to all of them.

I tbought Winston was superb tonight, probably the best I’ve seen him play in 50 odd games. Our D is still horrendous though.

They showed a fair bit of the pirate ship and the tailgate in the lead up.

It really does look like a good day out at the football in Tampa Bay.

beave

Coach
They showed a fair bit of the pirate ship and the tailgate in the lead up.

It really does look like a good day out at the football in Tampa Bay.

Yeah mate, it’s such a great place, I’m kinda dirty I didn’t hang around Florida for tonights game but i’m running very low on fun tickets right now.......... i’ll put up some pics in the week 16 thread though, i got a mad ‘get up’ for the panthers/bucs game in Charlotte, i got tix on the lower level behind the bucs bench again, my wife has threatened to leave me after I bought a heap of ‘pirates of the carribean shit’ from orlando disney with the intention of wearing it to the charlotte game.

It’s a threat im willing to gamble on....... :p

zombie jesus

Staff member
Rodgers back to IR as the Packers are done.

Has there been a mention of Marv finally leaving the Bungles? Reading this morning that Jeff Fisher is up for another HC run, good fit IMO.

Latest posts