What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 17

shiznit

Coach
What.the.f**k!

That’s harsh as hell on JDR.

Considering how much progress we’ve made under him.

This season was disappointing as hell.... but he deserved another chance.

You’d have to think Jon Gruden must be over the line if they were sacking JDR.

I love Jon Gruden... always have... but I don’t know how I feel about this...

Eelementary

Post Whore
What.the.f**k!

I was never keen on Del Rio - I don't rate him, tbh.

However, I agree with you wholeheartedly - sacking him is harsh.

The first two people that should be replaced, imo, are our Offensive and Defensive Co-ordinators.

Then trade away Carr lol.

shiznit

Coach
I was never keen on Del Rio - I don't rate him, tbh.

However, I agree with you wholeheartedly - sacking him is harsh.

The first two people that should be replaced, imo, are our Offensive and Defensive Co-ordinators.

Then trade away Carr lol.
They won’t trade Carr... that’s just nuts.

He’s regressed for sure.... but he’s miles better than ANYTHING we had at QB going back all the way to Rich Gannon.

He’s got things to work on... but Considering how he’s been over the total of his 4 seasons you’d be an idiot to move on from him.

beave

Coach
What.the.f**k!

Well he’s gonna be a part owner so you better love him.....

shiznit

Coach
Well he’s gonna be a part owner so you better love him.....
Most Raiders fans love Gruden.... and were shattered when Al Davis traded him away to the Bucs.

It made that SB loss all that more painful...

He’s be welcomed with open arms to be a part owner by the fans...

The other NFL owners... that’s another thing... they’d have to approve it.

beave

Coach
Most Raiders fans love Gruden.... and were shattered when Al Davis traded him away to the Bucs.

It made that SB loss all that more painful...

He’s be welcomed with open arms to be a part owner by the fans...

The other NFL owners... that’s another thing... they’d have to approve it.

Mate I love him too.

People rag on him that he won a SB with ‘Dungys team’ but then you retort with ‘ well the raiders made one with Grudens team’ and they’ll argue that that is different........

Gruden inherited a hall of fame riddled defence but he also brought 28 other players in and won a SB with Brad f**king Johnson. He was hindered hugely in the following years by the huge amount of draft picks we gave up in order to get him to Tampa. And the owners were absolute tight arses following the SB as they had bought ManU and were more interested in that than the Bucs.

I hope he goes to oakland and does well for you mate. I wanted him back in Tampa but after what I watched this morning and the last 4 weeks we are not far off the mark this year and I think Koetter getting another year was probably a correct decision for us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They won’t trade Carr... that’s just nuts.

He’s regressed for sure.... but he’s miles better than ANYTHING we had at QB going back all the way to Rich Gannon.

He’s got things to work on... but Considering how he’s been over the total of his 4 seasons you’d be an idiot to move on from him.

Don't rate Carr. Like, at all.

But I was kidding - I know we wouldn't trade him.

Shame about Del Rio.

shiznit

Coach
Don't rate Carr. Like, at all.

But I was kidding - I know we wouldn't trade him.

Shame about Del Rio.
It’s one thing not rating Carr...

But bloody hell mate... do you not remember the years of Kerry Collins, Culpepper, McCown, Jason Campbell, Tyrell Pryor... JAMARCUS f**kING RUSSELL!!

Even after this season where Carr has regressed... I’d still take his 4 seasons than the hot pile of garbage we had going the previous 13 or so years...

shiznit

Coach

I’ve heard this type of shit before but if Schefter is talking like this you’d have to think it’s got some serious legs now...

Eelementary

Post Whore
It’s one thing not rating Carr...

But bloody hell mate... do you not remember the years of Kerry Collins, Culpepper, McCown, Jason Campbell, Tyrell Pryor... JAMARCUS f**kING RUSSELL!!

Even after this season where Carr has regressed... I’d still take his 4 seasons than the hot pile of garbage we had going the previous 13 or so years...

Lol

So true.

We've had some absolutely shocking QB's.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol, the officials in the Bills/Dolphins game aren’t going to forget how they handled that fight in a hurry.

What a mess.

nick87

Coach
This has been a super fun seasons
The eagles have an ascending D, a transcendent franchise qb, and a HC who appears to know exactly what he’s doing

We’re going to lose Schwartz, maybe Deflippo too. But I trust this regime to get the right people in the replace them

The eagles haven’t got a pray against any nfc team with Nick Foles under centre and that sucks. But I couldn’t be more confident that Wentz is going to win one in philly

Vozzy

Juniors
Ducks you beat buffalo 55-24 a few weeks ago they have a 9-7 record same as the chargers yet they get wildcard spot cos it's not head to head in a 3 way tie withe ravens. We only have ourselves to blame after the Miami and Jacksonville game. Chargers are an 11-5 team but we have something to build on. Let's find a kicker and get some run defence and we should make playoffs baring injuries next year.

skeepe

Immortal
This has been a super fun seasons
The eagles have an ascending D, a transcendent franchise qb, and a HC who appears to know exactly what he’s doing

We’re going to lose Schwartz, maybe Deflippo too. But I trust this regime to get the right people in the replace them

The eagles haven’t got a pray against any nfc team with Nick Foles under centre and that sucks. But I couldn’t be more confident that Wentz is going to win one in philly

Not to piss on your parade, but you could have written almost exactly the same thing about the Raiders this time last year.

I hope for your sake it works out better, but these windows for success can be incredibly small

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
9ers season was a lot more fun in the back half than the front.

If we can nail the draft and spend some of that cap in FA we should be challenging for a wildcard spot next year.

That wouldn't be bad in year 2 of a rebuild.

Haffa

Not to piss on your parade, but you could have written almost exactly the same thing about the Raiders this time last year.

I hope for your sake it works out better, but these windows for success can be incredibly small
The one difference is the Eagles aren’t going to have to pay Wentz 120 million plus for 2 more years.

Latest posts