What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao... 1st and goal at the one yard line with Beastmode lining up what looks like an obvious run...

Carr calls an audible "Seattle"... and throws a fade to Crabtree instead. :joy::joy:

Straight trolling...

Too bad our shitty defence can't be like Seattle... SMH,,

shiznit

Coach
The officials in the OAKvNYJ game are trash...

Some of the unnecessary roughness calls on both teams are f**king rubbish...

nick87

Coach
Eagles played pretty well, D showed up save for that one Hunt run, but thats a very tough place to win unfortunately
OL was a major problem, Wentz has a little back breaking turn over tendency in him, and the fumble by sproles was costly too

A little bit disappointed, but mostly OK with that performance

f**ken Chargers just mulched my multi.

Koo misses two game winning FG's in a row.

See ya later buddy....

Chargers are just the worst.

Smack

Coach
Bizarro world, Raiders are actually good two seasons in a row. Seattle barely beating the worst niners team in history, redskins won a game, cowboys are somehow worse without romo,

Valheru

Coach
Eagles played pretty well, D showed up save for that one Hunt run, but thats a very tough place to win unfortunately
OL was a major problem, Wentz has a little back breaking turn over tendency in him, and the fumble by sproles was costly too

A little bit disappointed, but mostly OK with that performance

Obviously there are things to work on but a one TD loss in KC is nothing to be too disappointed in. I think the AFC West will be a tough out for Philly and the rest of the NFC East this season. As far as the division race goes, I don't think this costs us too much, redskins are next to no chance in KC and KC probably beats the giants in NYC as well. Dallas in Dallas might be the only NFC East opponent they lose to.

shiznit

Coach
AFC West rivalry aside...

That's great work by the Broncos... really overloaded the box and forced Dak to beat them throwing.

Then that secondary just did its thing...

Pretty much funnelled the game into the Broncos strength.

I know with our shit secondary we wouldn't be able to do that.,,

abpanther

Staff member
Pretty decent showing from the 49ers this week, that D should be good in a few years

Hoyer stinks

Paullyboy

Coach
I can't work out if I just saw a horrific Dallas performance (on both sides of the ball), or a really, really good Denver performance.

The Dallas D in particular was appalling. Makes me wonder how bad the Giants are given they barely moved the ball against them.

Paullyboy

Coach
How about those Chargers though, haha, sooo predictable. The worst 4th quarter team in professional sport.

Latest posts