What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3

Paullyboy

Coach
Do the NFL have a competition each week to find the least enjoyable game to watch, and then put it on the day that I can usually slip away to the pub for a long lunch? Jerks!

If this 49ers/Rams scrapfest manages to entertain me for more than a quarter I'll be amazed.

Granted SF is terrible.

But I've got to say I'm enjoying watching the Rams in these sweet uni's.

Alternating between Gurley ripping it up and Goff airing it out a bit.

It is sad watching the Niners be abjectly shitful. Surely it has to turn around for them at some point.

Paullyboy

Coach
The Rams D has been really disappointing. I haven't watched much of them, so was looking forward to seeing how good they are. They are barely holding the 49ers at bay, and are giving up some really stupid penalties.

kurt faulk

Coach

Yeah! Go Sammy. Hopefully the first td of many. The rams gotta get this guy long term.

In one off-season all the offensive woes are gone. Thanks for nothing spags and Fisher.

Vozzy

Juniors
Cant believe this game is going to probably have the most points this season. These teams are either involved in 6-3 games or 40-34 games

nick87

Coach
HURTING to watch this game tonight on gamepass
i saw the first half, but the second half seemed to be WILD

kurt faulk

Coach

man it was fun watching the rams offense today. goff is becoming the man. his passing today, all year really, was something else for weary rams fans. the way he escapes pressure and makes a play, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. you can just feel him growing into that franchise qb. and with gurley and these wrs the rams look to be in good hands.

the defense though, that was ugly. wade phillips has his work cut out with this mob. the offense had turned the whiners offense one dimensional and the d couldn't do shit against it. couldn't get a pass rush, couldn't stop the run, couldn't make a play. got their shit together on the last series but that 2nd half was as ugly as ugly gets.

having said that, i am truly in love with coach mcvay. after 13 horrible years the rams are coming.

kurt faulk

Coach

just a couple of stats.

the rams only scored 40+ points twice in 5 seasons with fisher in charge. they've already done it twice 3 games into the mcvay era. hahaha, screw you jeff fisher.

jared goff is 7 for 7 passing inside the redzone this season, with 5 tds. can't be more efficient than that.

screw you jeff fisher again, just for good measure.

shiznit

Coach

just a couple of stats.

the rams only scored 40+ points twice in 5 seasons with fisher in charge. they've already done it twice 3 games into the mcvay era. hahaha, screw you jeff fisher.

jared goff is 7 for 7 passing inside the redzone this season, with 5 tds. can't be more efficient than that.

screw you jeff fisher again, just for good measure.

images

man it was fun watching the rams offense today. goff is becoming the man. his passing today, all year really, was something else for weary rams fans. the way he escapes pressure and makes a play, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. you can just feel him growing into that franchise qb. and with gurley and these wrs the rams look to be in good hands.

the defense though, that was ugly. wade phillips has his work cut out with this mob. the offense had turned the whiners offense one dimensional and the d couldn't do shit against it. couldn't get a pass rush, couldn't stop the run, couldn't make a play. got their shit together on the last series but that 2nd half was as ugly as ugly gets.

having said that, i am truly in love with coach mcvay. after 13 horrible years the rams are coming.

I backed Gurley for first TD @ 7.50.

I'm pretty happy with TG. :sheep::moneybag::sunglasses:

Latest posts