What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3

shiznit

Coach

just a couple of stats.

the rams only scored 40+ points twice in 5 seasons with fisher in charge. they've already done it twice 3 games into the mcvay era. hahaha, screw you jeff fisher.

jared goff is 7 for 7 passing inside the redzone this season, with 5 tds. can't be more efficient than that.

screw you jeff fisher again, just for good measure.

Any time your pissed off with the mess Fisher left the Rams in...

Just remember 1 yard... The Rams held him 1 yard short of winning a SB... :joy::joy:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If nothing else I'm happy with the spirit the 9ers are playing with considering the lack of talent/roster holes and chemistry the team has.

If they play like they have the last couple of weeks I won't complain regardless of their W/L record.

They were never sniffing playoffs anyway so improvement is all that matters.

skeepe

Immortal
Alright, time to settle in for 14 hours of football.

God I love public holiday Mondays!

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the Ravens are still on the plane.

The Ravens D is making Blake Bortles look like Tom Brady.

dogslife

Coach
Scored free tickets for todays game. Great atmosphere, Jags are very well supported in London. Game is a stinker though

Tom155

Coach
Elliott comes up huge for Philly!

f**king ridiculous call in the Broncos game ended any chances of a comeback, Miller was penalised for a fake handshake, not even joking ffs.

Also performances like that are why so many are yet to be convinced about Siemian, he was terrible today.

shiznit

Coach
Elliott comes up huge for Philly!

f**king ridiculous call in the Broncos game ended any chances of a comeback, Miller was penalised for a fake handshake, not even joking ffs.

Also performances like that are why so many are yet to be convinced about Siemian, he was terrible today.
I gotta admit... I cracked up laughing when I watched that penalty live.... sooo f**king stupid.

The worst part was that both Miller and Taylor were laughing about it when it happened... it just looked like Miller was joking around and Taylor thought it was funny.

I'd be f**king furious if I was a Broncos fan...

I'm surprised Vance Joseph was pretty calm about it... I could imagine if Jon Gruden was coaching... he would have lost his shit... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
Wow.... I just saw the Marcus Cooper play in the Steelers v Bears game...

If there was ever a reason to cut a player for one play this was it...

Lucky they won...

nick87

Coach
I would have given you 10000-1 on that kick from Elliot
Wow, what a kick

I am f**king pumped

Tom155

Coach
Another awful call takes away an 80 yard punt return TD for the Titans, very bad day for the refs.

Wasn't even close to a block in the back smh.

Looked like the Lions got dudded too but would like to see it again.

skeepe

Immortal
Wow the Lions were robbed blind! Looked to be over the line when the knee touched, not sure how you can change that decision based on the replays.

dogslife

Coach
Lions didn't get dudded. He was clearly short.8 seconds left on the clock is not enough time run a play

Latest posts