What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week #3

Tomahawk

Staff member
Sorry this is only a list of the Winners. AMNRL page should be updated by Wednes day. with correct scores, and a little about each match.

Bulls over Sharks 40-16
Knights over Manta Rays 18-10
Slayers over Fight

Tomahawk

Bulls are only team that is 3 and 0
Slayers are 2 and 0
Wildcats are 1 and 0

The Wildcats play the Bulls on the Bulls home field next week. The Bulls players have been waitting for this rematch since the Grand Final last year. Tember and emotions are already high for te Bulls. THEY WANT THE WILDCATS BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Also Cats have not played in 3 weeks. Hope they do not have any rust.

roopy

Referee
This could be the best chance the Bulls have to knock over the Cats - the Cats have only played one and the Bulls three, so the Bulls will be a lot better prepared, and are at home.
It will be good for the game if the Bulls can get up.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Bulls are ready fellas. With the Australian power they have with Johnny 'Sanchez' Numa and Dave Nui the Bulls are even better. Then you can not forget about Vassy. Then add in heathy players like Cory Sheridan, Shayne Mains, Mike Edwards, Ed Woodbridgeand Erik Hollinsworth the Bulls are very powerful.

If the Bulls play like they have the past two weeks they could be undefeated. This team is clicking.

Tomahawk

roopy

Referee
saddog said:
You failed to mention your own stunning contributions, Tomahawk!!! :lol:
Someone has to cut up the oranges :shock: (sorry tomahawk - couldn't resist).

Tomahawk

Staff member
Saddog;

If I got some more playingtime might have made some contrabutions. However, that is a long story you don't want to hear.

I played more time in the 1st half of the Manta rays/Knights match then I did in the entire Sharks/Bulls match. Go figure!!!!!!!!!

Hey I liked what the Sharks did by having big Fred on the wing. That was a nice try he had. Nice move Sharks.

Tomahawk

SharkBait

Juniors
Thanks Tomahawk, Fred scored a classic try in the corner on the chip across the field by Adam.... the man has skills :D