What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 5

Zigwaa

Bench
Patriots v Bucs in TNF.

Partiots should win, gronk out injured. Doug Martin back for the Bucs.

legend

Coach
Gronk out swings it back to the Bucs for mine. O.J Howard to go over 100 yards. No way the Pats secondary can cover Evans and Jackson. Too many holes and if the Pats lose this, well then that puts the AFC East up for grabs and the Jets could find themselves ahead of the Pats in the division if they beat the Browns.

Ninkovich retiring (and moving Collins on) has really hurt the Pats edge rushing.

shiznit

Coach
Even this early our season is in big trouble with Carr’s injury.

Manual needs to keep the team afloat vs Baltimore this weekend to allow Carr time to get back.

Good sign he trained today... threw passes too...

Zigwaa

Bench
Even this early our season is in big trouble with Carr’s injury.

Manual needs to keep the team afloat vs Baltimore this weekend to allow Carr time to get back.

Good sign he trained today... threw passes too...

Is Connor Cook backup to Manuel QB now?

skeepe

Immortal
Bucs are my dark horses for a Super Bowl appearance this year, I really rate them.

beave

Coach
My god we are frustrating to watch. The D need to switch on or else Brady is just going to continue to torch us.

legend

Coach
Winston is shite. He lofts the ball too much. Another kicker out of a job this week. Folk is awful. What an overrated team!

Paullyboy

Coach
The Patriots aren't playing anywhere near the potential, actually they've been flat out poor compared to what they're capable of - yet they're 3 and 2. When they click, and I have no doubt they will, they'll be a real shot at going back to back I reckon.

Doug Martin looked bloody good today though. I'm a big subscriber to the theory that running backs are dime a dozen and the success of a back is 95% about the line and the playcalling, but he is one of the exceptions to that rule - he just breaks tackles so well.

beave

Coach
I watched the second half when I got home from work.

I need a drink............

Collateral

Coach
Winston is shite. He lofts the ball too much. Another kicker out of a job this week. Folk is awful. What an overrated team!

Winston is a gun and the main reason this team has turned around. The biggest thing holding him back is the play calling.

With a kicker we win that game. With a coach who is good at offensive play calling that makes the most of all the offensive weapons; we blow the Pats off the park.

shiznit

Coach
Derek Carr back training today... is coming along much faster than first thought...

Believe it or not he’s been going so well he’s actually now listed as questionable and is a chance for this weekend vs Ravens...

Not a big chance.,. But still better than the 6 weeks they were originally talking about...

I’m thinking he will be good to go next week vs Chargers.

kurt faulk

Coach

big game coming up for the rams. they beat the seagulls they will control the division and more importantly, they proclaim they are the new sheriff in town. they lose, well, i don't want to think about it.

nick87

Coach
Heavily leveraged, both emotionally and financially, in the Packers, Chargers and Eagles getting it done tomorrow

Frederick

Staff member
I think Roethlisberger missed the memo on Jaelen Ramsay.
I’m trying to decide if the Jags defense is very good or Roethlisberger is very bad.

Dunno wtf is going on with our offense this year. No-one seems to be on the same page