What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 7

How's this...

I had to head out at the start of the 4th quarter after declaring this could be the most entertaining game I've watched this year. (I've also got 4 fantasy players in this game) 5 lead changes by the 3rd qtr.

I was off to play 9 holes with a fellow NFL enthusiast (Jets fan) and immediately declared "no spoilers". He had a wry smile, so I knew something was up. Which is in fact a spoiler, btw.

I made sure I pressed the red Fox button to extend +20 mins, as I've been burnt by that shit too many times before.

With all the flags and the one extra play after time off, Raiders snap, Carr lobs, the ball crosses the line of scrimmage mid-air...

* end of recording *

IMG_2737.JPG

I had to look at the app to see the score and said to the cheese, "this could be anything", we were laughing about it by now. I had honestly thought it would've been broken up.

Raiders won. Unbelievable.

Now I've got to wait for the replay to get to the final play to see how it went down.

f**k you Fox! Extend 30 mins, not 20 you cock shafts! :rage: GRRRRRRR!!!

Last edited:
P.S: The Raiders numerous drops were shameful.

P.P.S: Raiders black uniforms FTW. Those white ones are insipid. Not sure if there is a bigger drop off in the league from the coolest away uniforms to the lamest home uniforms. :skull_crossbones::flag_black::skull_crossbones::flag_black::skull_crossbones:

Collateral

Coach
How's this...

I had to head out at the start of the 4th quarter after declaring this could be the most entertaining game I've watched this year. (I've also got 4 fantasy players in this game) 5 lead changes by the 3rd qtr.

I was off to play 9 holes with a fellow NFL enthusiast (Jets fan) and immediately declared "no spoilers". He had a wry smile, so I knew something was up. Which is in fact a spoiler, btw.

I made sure I pressed the red Fox button to extend +20 mins, as I've been burnt by that shit too many times before.

With all the flags and the one extra play after time off, Raiders snap, Carr lobs, the ball crosses the line of scrimmage mid-air...

* end of recording *

View attachment 16011

I had to look at the app to see the score and said to the cheese, "this could be anything", we were laughing about it by now. I had honestly thought it would've been broken up.

Raiders won. Unbelievable.

Now I've got to wait for the replay to get to the final play to see how it went down.

f**k you Fox! Extend 30 mins, not 20 you c**k shafts! :rage: GRRRRRRR!!!

Just make sure you hit record for the show immediately after too. It’s what I do.

skeepe

Immortal
P.S: The Raiders numerous drops were shameful.

P.P.S: Raiders black uniforms FTW. Those white ones are insipid. Not sure if there is a bigger drop off in the league from the coolest away uniforms to the lamest home uniforms. :skull_crossbones::flag_black::skull_crossbones::flag_black::skull_crossbones:

Our black one is our home one. That abomination was the “Color Rush” kit for TNF.

T-Boon

Coach
I cannot believe USC v Notre Dame is not live on Fox.
Does anyone know of any college football equivalent of NFL Game Pass thing you can subscribe to?

skeepe

Immortal
I cannot believe USC v Notre Dame is not live on Fox.
Does anyone know of any college football equivalent of NFL Game Pass thing you can subscribe to?
If you have a Foxtel subscription you can download the ESPN app and log in to it with your Foxtel account, they stream a heap more games than they show live.