What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 7

T-Boon

Coach
If you have a Foxtel subscription you can download the ESPN app and log in to it with your Foxtel account, they stream a heap more games than they show live.

Thanks. Wondering why I didn't already know about this. They have USC v ND at 10.30 tomorrow.

kurt faulk

Coach

Big game for the rams tomorrow. Need to consolidate on their good start to the season. I'll be upset if they don't beat the cards. I'm expecting alot of points from this game.

beave

Coach
Do I get up at 0300 to be bitterly disappointed at Tampas ineptness yet again?..... sigh.

Better go set the alarm

shiznit

Coach
McCown seriously threw the game away... what a f**king idiot.

You wouldn’t expect a rookie to do that... let alone a 15yr vet.

SMH...

kurt faulk

Coach

What is it with cards qbs against the rams? Can never finish the game without an injury.

Anyways, nice to head into the bye with a 5 and 2 record. Rest up boys.

Frederick

Staff member
Steelers are finding their groove. After letting Dalton and Mixon make some big plays in the first half they completely shut them out in the second.

Also Juju Smith-Schuster is now the front runner for best TD celebration after playing hide and seek with bell in the end zone.
hdienseek.0.gif

Frederick

Staff member
Speaking of Bell, after a very rusty start he’s already back to his best and more than likely will finish the year as number one running back. He also delivered a glorious stiff arm to the face of dre kirkpatrick today:
BELLED.0.gif

Frederick

Staff member
Nah just trying to say how much i hate all the new celebrations by nfl players.

Meh, it’s a bit of harmless fun. Well, harmless until they take it too far and either draw a flag for using the uprights or take too long and leave no time for the next play

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers are finding their groove. After letting Dalton and Mixon make some big plays in the first half they completely shut them out in the second.
Also Juju Smith-Schuster is now the front runner for best TD celebration after playing hide and seek with bell in the end zone.
hdienseek.0.gif

After that first drive I thought they were on but nah, sputtering again at the end of drives. Frustrating.

Collateral

Coach
Speaking of Bell, after a very rusty start he’s already back to his best and more than likely will finish the year as number one running back. He also delivered a glorious stiff arm to the face of dre kirkpatrick today:
BELLED.0.gif

That’s what happens when you arm tackle...

Valheru

Coach
Eagles had a slow start but got in to their grove as the game progressed.

At 6-1, they take complete control of the NFC East now with a 3-0 divisional record.

Remaining schedule is:

49ers
Broncos
BYE
@ Cowboys
Bears
@ Seahawks
@ Rams
@ Giants
Raiders
Cowboys

Hard to see them not going 4-5 at the very least the rest of the way for a minimum 10 win season.