What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 8

skeepe

Immortal
I mean, theoretically we can still make the playoffs, but with games against the Patriots, Chiefs, Broncos, Cowboys and Eagles to come... yeah, we’re done.

Valheru

Coach
The NFC East takes further shape.

You would have to put a strike through the redskins now given they are 3.5 games off 1st place, are 0-3 in the division and have a patch work OL. Dallas are going to find it hard to win the division as well at 2.5 games behind Philly but they do have to play them twice. A WC spot is looking the more likely if Zeke stays on the field.

Most other divisions look to have a real tight race at the midway point, even the AFC East which is a nice change.

kurt faulk

Coach

the texans have the worst secondary in football. they had one job, stop the deep ball. f**king bozos. seagulls wrs running free deep the last two possessions.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Does anyone else think that the apparent death of the running game and the relentless passing has turned the NFL into Arena League Football?

It just isn't half as fun as it was 10+ years ago when 300+ passing games actually meant something, teams used balanced attacks with a ground game, and defences actually existed.

Sort this shit out Goodall before the sport dies a slow death.

nick87

Coach
Eagles had a nice, professional win today
Didn’t play well, the Niners blitzing gave us trouble without JP, that’s going to be ongoing issue but I never once felt like we were in danger of losing

7-1... hopefully Zeke gets sent packing in the next 2 days and the nfc e can be locked up

beave

Coach
I just dropped a small fortune to go to the states at Xmas and I am finally heading to Tampa to see a home game after 22 years of following this absolute muppet of a franchise (Lions, December 10th). Todays game has made me regret many life choices. The amount of money its going to cost me for what will no doubt be a nothing game is one of many.

We just plain suck. I can’t be f**ked going on about them but they are Browns level of embarrassment considering the ‘supposed’ talent on the roster.

This team is doing my head in. We’ll probably fire yet another coach after 2 seasons (Raheem Morris, Schiano, Lovie) and be back to square f**king one for 2018 yet again.

i f**king hate my team right now.

DC_fan

Coach
I just dropped a small fortune to go to the states at Xmas and I am finally heading to Tampa to see a home game after 22 years of following this absolute muppet of a franchise (Lions, December 10th). Todays game has made me regret many life choices. The amount of money its going to cost me for what will no doubt be a nothing game is one of many.

We just plain suck. I can’t be f**ked going on about them but they are Browns level of embarrassment considering the ‘supposed’ talent on the roster.

This team is doing my head in. We’ll probably fire yet another coach after 2 seasons (Raheem Morris, Schiano, Lovie) and be back to square f**king one for 2018 yet again.

i f**king hate my team right now.

You should never hate your team, regardless of how they are performing. You will love seeing your team play. There is just something special about being at an NFL game, especially when it involves your team.