What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Jono Russell

Bench
what a funny fuggen thread to read.

I was going for the dogs last night but they just didn't have the fire power in the back to win the game.

however the Eels won't go past storm. They took there time putting the dogs away. Storm will crush them. Slater and Falou > Inu and Hayne

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Cowbittoh said:
Dr C(r)ane U comming to the Game ?

Yeah....i'm posting from the plane right now.

The only way i'm setting foot in Oz this year is if the Warriors win their next two.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
Dr Cane? Are you f**king braindead?

1300 6 555 06.

No, i'm not.

sugar-cane-index.jpg

Sugar

Bench
Anyway girls back to the game
Without reading through 22 pages so im not sure if it was mentioned but the most noticable part of Parra's game last night was their speed in the ruck and the play the ball was lighting the dogs had no answer

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You knocked us over buddy, but I wouldn't be laughing just yet eh? ;-)

CrazyEel

Bench
Of course he can laugh now, it was your logo dodge and no mater what happens from here nothing is going to change that result. :sto:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No it wasn't my logo, I mentioned earlier it was taken liberally from the Kennel. I do not lay claim to it.